By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - leaving vgchartz

I was reading the "PS3 vs X360 aligned launches" thread, and I came to a realisation.

This thread has helped me come to the decision I should have come to long ago. This forum community has gone to the shits. It's full of immature idiot fanboys, on all sides. The level of conversation has gone from intelligent discourse to fanboy ramblings.

I really hate to seem so biased, but when this community was dominated by Nintendo fanboys the level of conversation was much better, now it's dominated by Sony fanboys and it hurts me to read this drivel. I don't want to be biased but it's simply true.

This will be my last post. Thanks to those who made this forum entertaining when I first joined, a couple of years ago. It looks like most of them were smarter than me and left long ago, because I haven't seen them around for a long time.

bye!

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

Bye!

I'll admit, it used to be better. But it's people leaving that CAUSED this problem! Don't!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

So you are leaving because this forum is no longer dominated by Nintendo fanboys...

Munkeh111 said:
So you are leaving because this forum is no longer dominated by Nintendo fanboys...

It wasO_o I thought it was still

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

In a way, he's right. We need more intelligent posters, and fewer fanboys/trolls.

Around the Network

and you are going where? GAF?? Gamefaqs?? 1up?? I'm sure you won't really find any sites better than this one in terms of "intelligent posters" but whatever, see ya later

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
and you are going where? GAF?? Gamefaqs?? 1up?? I'm sure you won't really find any sites better than this one in terms of "intelligent posters" but whatever, see ya later

GAF has way less trolls than VGC, but at the cost of your freedom of opinion and right to say something other than five preset phrases.

Who the hell bans Imageshack?

Kantor said:
nordlead said:

GAF has way less trolls than VGC, but at the cost of your freedom of opinion and right to say something other than five preset phrases.

I didn't say anything about trolls, I said better in terms of "intelligent posters". VGChartz isn't perfect either, but I doubt you'll find much better unless you are looking for fanboy specific websites like gonintendo or such.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Kantor said:
nordlead said:

I didn't say anything about trolls, I said better in terms of "intelligent posters". VGChartz isn't perfect either, but I doubt you'll find much better unless you are looking for fanboy specific websites like gonintendo or such.

Says the guy with a green colored name! Biased much? =P

But seriously, I don't visit any other forums myself.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

nordlead said:
Kantor said:
nordlead said:

More intelligent posters equates to less trolls, doesn't it?

And you have to admit, VGC is still awesome, but it's deteriorating in quality. We need a trigger happy mod, like ssj12