By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BHR-3 said:
sorry to hear this that ur leaving and all i get wat ur saying though and i also will be making the switch to neo gaf and will also be taking my bundle and pricing history thread with me

Better give yourself 3-4 months if you're not already a member. 

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
sorry to hear this that ur leaving and all i get wat ur saying though and i also will be making the switch to neo gaf and will also be taking my bundle and pricing history thread with me

not to be a jerk, but your thread won't get stickied over there either so just be prepared. And while it is cool information and very useful it doesn't merit lots of replies so don't think that switching websites will make it instantly popular anyways.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Who are you? Ok, bye.

Actually omgwtfbbq was pretty cool. Going to miss you, buddy.

nordlead said:
Kantor said:
nordlead said:
and you are going where? GAF?? Gamefaqs?? 1up?? I'm sure you won't really find any sites better than this one in terms of "intelligent posters" but whatever, see ya later

GAF has way less trolls than VGC, but at the cost of your freedom of opinion and right to say something other than five preset phrases.

Who the hell bans Imageshack?

I didn't say anything about trolls, I said better in terms of "intelligent posters". VGChartz isn't perfect either, but I doubt you'll find much better unless you are looking for fanboy specific websites like gonintendo or such.

Best site ever!

Also, he should have posted one more time to make his post count even.....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

cioa

later

Let me sing a song for you:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I always liked you, omgwtfbbq.

So long.

You'll be back, they always are.