By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's official ! VGchartz > Neogaf (europe in killzone 2)

ItsaMii said:
nordlead said:
leo-j said:
I bet I can defeat all of you myself

lol, I'd love to see you even try...

@gaf thread

Even if you could sign up now, you probably wouldn't be accepted for membership for up to 3-4 months. They let people on in waves like 4 times a year.

Surprisingly, their idiot to good guy ratio is not lower than the other gaming sites. DmeisterJ is a member after all and he is not even close to the worst Gaf has to offer.

Well look who's actually running the site.  When you start banning sites and people out of jealousy... eh you aren't that well put together.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
So you guys want to wager 1000 vg$ each if I manage to beat the entire Vgchartz clan single handedly?

Every match type 8v1 (i'm sure 8 people will want to get in on this), loser has to put up sig/avatar of winners choosing for 1 month. We can't bet VG$ or bans, so that is the next best thing.

Search and Destroy is an instant win for us, numbers rule

Search and Retrieve is an instant win for us, numbers rule

Body Count, theoritically you could win by killing 1 person then committing suicide

Assasination, you could win the assualt by sheer luck, but you would never win a defend

Capture and Hold, we would win by sheer numbers only.

so.... I'm game

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I would like to personally thank and congratulate every member of the KillZone 2 European VGChartz team to celebrate and honor this momentous triumph. Your courage will not be forgotten. May peace, abundance, and luck be with you as you conquer the rest of the internet.

On behalf of the entire Rosenberg Chamber of Commerce, I give you this as a token of our appreciation:

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I would like to personally thank and congratulate every member of the KillZone 2 European VGChartz team to celebrate and honor this momentous triumph. Your courage will not be forgotten. May peace, abundance, and luck be with you as you conquer the rest of the internet.

On behalf of the entire Rosenberg Chamber of Commerce, I give you this as a token of our appreciation:

We humbly accept this token of appreciaten and admiration. And aparently us being the nicest fellows you know aswel.

Check out my game about moles ^

staude you sucked though

more deads and kills = fail xD

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
staude you sucked though

more deads and kills = fail xD

lol I was doing teamwork. That's what i focused on in the match. A lot of which didn't give me any points unfortunately :p

It doesn't matter though as long as it helps the team get the victory.

Check out my game about moles ^

nordlead said:
I mute the opposing team cause I don't want to talk to them anyways (if I could)

And yes, we should challenge IGN, gamefaqs (if they have one), and every other major videogame website.

Better yet, if we can, we should start a 8v8 tourney and invite every major videogame website. It would be great

lol, this makes me want to join the VGChartz clan, but I don't know still.  However, it would be nice to get more friends on my psn friend list.  None of my real life friends have a ps3, they all have 360's.

why do they ALL hate VGC? I'm sure not every member on Gaf knows the reason anything VGC related is blocked.....are they just doing it "because it's cool"?

IllegalPaladin said:

Whew, the hate between websites is sickening. I think we can also do without trying attempting to make threads on their site just to piss them off.

Anyway, it was a good match.

It's a very one sided hate affair.

Many VGC'ers are also on GAF. Their attitude towards is very childish.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hello there

GAFe leader here.

Congrats on the win.

Now a couple of things

1) We were down to 6 after 5 minutes, in case you didn't notice. PSN apparently decided to act funky for a couple of our members (or some of us had issues with your host, see below).

2) The "funny" comments you got on GAF weren't from any of my clanmates. I don't know if the guy who started the thread is one of yours, but that wasn't really a great idea. Bit childish, wasn't it? You might as well have posted in the KZ2 thread.

3) Game was laggy as hell, as it was last time we played against you. You know there's something wrong when you drop in 2 secs and you can't kill someone even if you unload half a clip right in his face.

4) Game was accepted by one of our officers without consulting anyone, so it was a bit rushed on our side.

So how about a rematch, with one of our guys hosting, and let's see how it turns out ?

edit: how the fuck can you post here. I mean the signatures and ads are 10 times bigger than the actual posts. wtf.