By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's official ! VGchartz > Neogaf (europe in killzone 2)

That's right ! The Official Killzone 2 clan of VGChartz known as VGCZ just beat the european Neogaf Killzone 2 clan.

Results ? 5-1 With 1 round being a draw.

Will update with picture (although after everyone left) in a second :p

EDIT: and here's the golden shot

On other notes, our clan is ranked around 28 out of 102.000 clans in killzone 2. It has 39 members currently

And we pwnd gaf.

Last match we had with them, we had 2 disconnect during the game and it ended in a draw 3-3 with 1 round being a draw. The same one as in this game coincidentially. Search and Retrieve.

Update: Shan found this over at Neogaf:

shanbcn said:
NeoGAF pwned by the banned site's members ?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=362004

lol it got locked

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

That is great.
Just beat them in Mario Kart Wii and Halo 3 and they will have to acknowledge VGchartz superiority.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

VGChartz is written with a 'z' lol. Not an 's'.

Since most gaffers are old farts their reflexes are not match for us younger folk. :D

Well done

Around the Network

Congratulations boys and girls. How many people were in the games?

We thank the following members for this victory:
nordlead
IllegalPalladin
Pristine20
Talyis
Leonidus
Eindyien
Staude
non-gravity

Yush it's pretty awesome ! :p our superiority is .. superior ! XD !.. Updated the op :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Woot!

The team was:
ME
STAUDE
NON GRAVITY
EINDYIEN
NORDLEAD
SHADOW
ILLEGAL PALADIN
PRISTINE

I think i'l go on a suicide mission in Gaf.
I'l post a link to this thread, and title it 'Breaking News, PS3 Slim officially announced'