By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's official ! VGchartz > Neogaf (europe in killzone 2)

IllegalPaladin said:
Staude said:
IllegalPaladin said:

Whew, the hate between websites is sickening.

It was a good match regardless.

Well I don't hate the site. They just hate this one :P

I thought of it as a friendly match. One that needed to be plastered over the forum and bragged of as we emerged victorious.

As did I, though that one guy had quite an attitude. Wasn't it you was like "good luck" and got a hostile response in return?

I think they lost a person too during the match, though we lost one half way in as well, lol.

lol I said something like "alright, here we go" and then he said shut up. Anyways they got the shit kicked out of them so I don't bear any grudge :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
nordlead said:
I mute the opposing team cause I don't want to talk to them anyways (if I could)

And yes, we should challenge IGN, gamefaqs (if they have one), and every other major videogame website.

Better yet, if we can, we should start a 8v8 tourney and invite every major videogame website. It would be great

Yeah ! great idea. That would be awesome.

Check out my game about moles ^

I nominate myself for the vgchartz Halo 3 team and I'm pretty beast at SSBB too since the number one SSBB player (Korean DJ) went to my university and trained me as part of a bet. But I gaurantee you get me on the vgchartz Halo3 team and we will not lose :)

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Mendicate Bias said:
I nominate myself for the vgchartz Halo 3 team and I'm pretty beast at SSBB too since the number one SSBB player (Korean DJ) went to my university and trained me as part of a bet. But I gaurantee you get me on the vgchartz Halo3 team and we will not lose :)

Wrong thread?

shanbcn said:
Mendicate Bias said:

Wrong thread?

No I'm saying we should make a vgchartz team for every major game and challenge every large website like Neogaf and IGN...

Around the Network

So we should have a Halo 3 team, Killzone 2, SSBB, Gears of War 2, Call of Duty 4, Halo Wars (I liked the multiplayer a lot) and The Conduit if it turns out to be good.

Did I miss any games with good mp?

Tbh, Euro Gaf isn't all that. The Eastern US clans are the best, particularly the one run by Kittonwy.

Kittonwy is full of awesome.

So you guys want to wager 1000 vg$ each if I manage to beat the entire Vgchartz clan single handedly?

mM

LOL, that's pretty funny.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Congratulations guys!
Some guy got bitter and so he claims KZ2 is not good
"KZ2 is a terrible game anyways."

Also how can the members at GAF can get away with this kind of comments against us without getting banned?

"fucking punks"
"Why couldn't you just say it was a Killzone 2 match so I wouldn't have to waste my time looking at that crap?"

Wow they seriously hate us there was no need to call stupid to the member that posted "I think i'l go on a suicide mission in Gaf.
I'l post a link to this thread, and title it 'Breaking News, PS3 Slim officially announced'"

What a lack of respect,that site disappoint me.I don´t know why DmeisterJ would prefer to be in such a hostile environment rather than here.