By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's official ! VGchartz > Neogaf (europe in killzone 2)

leo-j said:
I bet I can defeat all of you myself

you forgot to add your tough guy photo when you said this

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

muhahaha you showed them alright!

im trying to get back into it. just started getting back into the mp this week and realised everyone has flown past me lol just got ranked uptp lieutenant and need 200 more points to next rank.

once i get my general ranking i will try participate in a clan match with the vgcz clan. i would like to go up against hiphopgamers crew and ign. should be a good laugh.

ot- congratz to the eu clan. you make us proud!!!

Fei-Hung said:

im trying to get back into it. just started getting back into the mp this week and realised everyone has flown past me lol just got ranked uptp lieutenant and need 200 more points to next rank.

once i get my general ranking i will try participate in a clan match with the vgcz clan. i would like to go up against hiphopgamers crew and ign. should be a good laugh.

we defeated GAF's European group. We only have 1 clan since a lot of members never really played.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

Fei-Hung said:

lol nice. You'll be very welcome :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Whew, the hate between websites is sickening. I think we can also do without trying attempting to make threads on their site just to piss them off.

Anyway, it was a good match.

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:

Whew, the hate between websites is sickening.

It was a good match regardless.

I hate that they hate us more than anything, and refuse to reconcile differences. I really don't have much of an opinion of them and do visit the forums once in a while and actually found some good deals that they posted in their forums.

IllegalPaladin said:

Well I don't hate the site. They just hate this one :P

I thought of it as a friendly match. One that needed to be plastered over the forum and bragged of as we emerged victorious.

Check out my game about moles ^

What is the name of IGN clan? We can challenge them also and beat the shit out of them.

Staude said:
IllegalPaladin said:

Well I don't hate the site. They just hate this one :P

I thought of it as a friendly match. One that needed to be plastered over the forum and bragged of as we emerged victorious.

As did I, though one guy had quite an attitude. Wasn't it you was like "good luck" and got a hostile response in return?

I think they lost a person too during the match, though we lost one half way in as well, lol.

I mute the opposing team cause I don't want to talk to them anyways (if I could)

And yes, we should challenge IGN, gamefaqs (if they have one), and every other major videogame website.

Better yet, if we can, we should start a 8v8 tourney and invite every major videogame website. It would be great