By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have a dilemma ....

I never allowed my parents to think I'm too old for presents. If you give up expectations, they will consider you too old.

I still expect my birthday and Christmas presents!

Around the Network

Put the money in a metal box, then tell your mother to hide the metal box, then after E3, you can buy a metal detector and find the metal box.

This will probably cost you quite a bit, though.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Wait for Birth by sleep.

axumblade said:
Give me the money to hold on to.

Why send the money off and mail it to yourself? I wouldn't trust the U.S. mail but i'm not sure how the mail service works there....

Because that would mean that he would only have it out of his hands for one day.

there WILL be a new model announced at E3 and there was a rumored $150 PSP but get the newer model, This is good news PSP will lead into a PS3, Ill see ya when you get there seece

Around the Network
seece said:

Ok so I decided I want a PSP.

I was going to wait until my birthday 13th June, to get it, but what with the credit crunch and me getting older (to old for presents ) I don't know if my parents will give me anything this year.

I have enough money (just about) to get one next week, BUT e3 is around the corner and knowing my luck I will buy one now and come E3 a price drop and new model will be announced.

I'm total crap at saving money ... I just can't do it! I'll wither it away on nothingness.

So what do I do?!!

Are you still in school? Are you unemployed?, a psp isn't even 1 paycheck?

wat abut that sexy FF Bundle.

I'm in the same boat. I'm very tempted to buy a 360 arcade but with E3 around the corner I'm hoping Mass Effect, Gta4 dlc and gears go multi. Anything to save money lol

Ynwa.

give your money to me, I'll give it back to you after E3

seece, do you really need a PSP? Are you on the run that much that u need a mobile console?

I mean, the handheld experience is a kinda weak experience due to the minimal screen. Most handheld games don't get high reviews due to this nature of the technical limitations.