By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have a dilemma ....

Hey I spend my money on better things than gaming such as going out with mates, still get to play all the games I want at a low price. I must be the complete opposite to most members of this forum then because I despise game collections.

How very dare you Slimebeast, really hurt my feelings. :( Why not call the poor kid "stingy" again huh? :( :( :(

Around the Network
RPG said:
Hey I spend my money on better things than gaming such as going out with mates, still get to play all the games I want at a low price. I must be the complete opposite to most members of this forum then because I despise game collections.

How very dare you Slimebeast, really hurt my feelings. :( Why not call the poor kid "stingy" again huh? :( :( :(

Spending money with mates is the best money spent I agree, but I'm a man of simple tastes, so clothes and games are the only objects I really buy.

lol@RPG

I'm disgusted to say I have never worked a day in my life; mommy and daddy are the ones whom foot the bill. Good to see your parents make you pay for useless things such as clothes though. :P

RPG said:
I'm disgusted to say I have never worked a day in my life; mommy and daddy are the ones whom foot the bill. Good to see your parents make you pay for useless things such as clothes though. :P

I love your signature

I have to buy my own clothes or I would be walking around in goodness knows what ... dread to think. How old are you :O *goes to profile* 22!!! never worked!!

Around the Network

Wait for E3

4 ≈ One