By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have a dilemma ....

That’s not good, you need to defeat that part of you that needs to spend every time you get money.

You might (no you will) regret it after you get to see what E3 has to offer.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Save your money until E3, make your mind up and purchase what you want. I have been saying it multiple times though that you should get a Lovefilm subscription to play all the games you want for a low price.

If I recall you want a collection...........why? I purchased 6 PS3 titles and feel sick every time I see them on the shelf with none of them being played for a year now. Went rentals and since then have been playing all the games I want at a low price.

RPG said:
Save your money until E3, make your mind up and purchase what you want. I have been saying it multiple times though that you should get a Lovefilm subscription to play all the games you want for a low price.

If I recall you want a collection...........why? I purchased 6 PS3 titles and feel sick every time I see them on the shelf with none of them being played for a year now. Went rentals and since then have been playing all the games I want at a low price.

Hey man, fill in your game collection in your profile already.

RPG said:

I often go back to games (even Bioshock) and I just like to build a collection, thats just a trait of mine, its not just games!

I'm going to start renting games I'm not sure about though.

Slimebeast said:
seece said:
Xxain said:
Leonidus said:
Xxain said:
when PS3 slim is announced seece will be all over that

Why? Has he been successfuly converted yet?

He will be, it will take time, but by the end of SONY's fiscal year....seece will have the B_E_L_I_E_V_E motto in his sig, i promise that

LMAO, not in a million years, you sonybois, its in your genes!! I am Pro Microsoft/360 FOREVER!!!

Yeah! Good to hear.

seece said:
Leonidus said:
This is the year to get a PSP it seems. Ive only ever played one game on mine, and mine is a launch model (the game was God of War). This year looks far better though.

Wow only one game! and you call yourself a Sony fan! I already have 10+ games I want on the PSP and thats without the upcoming releases

Im curious which ones?

(I was about to buy a PSP too a while ago)

Patapon 1 & 2

LocoRoco 1 & 2

Prinny

Ratchet & Clank

GTA x 2

God of War

Burnout Legends

Mortal Kombat

WipeOut x2

Syphon Filter x 2

Worms 2

Thats the games that have released ... so a bit more than 10 haha

Around the Network

True I love my PSP and understand you really wanting to get one but I say wait till after E3. Theres the whole PSP2/Go! Rumor as well as the MS handheld rumor that just won't die.

Ok ok ... so I am defo going to wait till after E3, now I just need to save my money (for dear life) or hint at my dad to get me one.

Once again why? If you want a game again simply put it back on your list and it will be sent to you. £30 for a game pays for 2 months subscription so you could play the game you were going to purchase as well as a couple more games. You can also keep the games as long as you want so it's not having the games for 1 week and then having to give them back.

Think about it, how many games you thinking of buying this year? I have something stupid like 20 I want to play and I will not be paying more than £60. If you want it I can get you a 90 day free trial on the top package........just hate seeing people waste money. :(

RPG said:
Once again why? If you want a game again simply put it back on your list and it will be sent to you. £30 for a game pays for 2 months subscription so you could play the game you were going to purchase as well as a couple more games. You can also keep the games as long as you want so it's not having the games for 1 week and then having to give them back.

Think about it, how many games you thinking of buying this year? I have something stupid like 20 I want to play and I will not be paying more than £60. If you want it I can get you a 90 day free trial on the top package........just hate seeing people waste money. :(

I don't buy many games as I am very picky, so far only 4 games this year take my fancy. I understand your point, but I want a collection I can keep for years, for whatever reason (memorys, handing it down to younger family members, or whatever)

RPG, God your're stingy lol. I'm with seece here (I fink most VGC-ers are), I like collections too.

Although my own game collection is very tiny lol.

(I blame PC and piracy)