By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have a dilemma ....

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
You'll just have to be strong and take any and all necessary measures to make sure you don't spend it before E3.

It helps E3 is only  2 weeks away. Still it won't be easy

Around the Network
seece said:

Ok so I decided I want a PSP.

I was going to wait until my birthday 13th June, to get it, but what with the credit crunch and me getting older (to old for presents ) I don't know if my parents will give me anything this year.

I have enough money (just about) to get one next week, BUT e3 is around the corner and knowing my luck I will buy one now and come E3 a price drop and new model will be announced.

I'm total crap at saving money ... I just can't do it! I'll wither it away on nothingness.

So what do I do?!!

I'm afraid you are going to have to learn how to save money. That's the problem that we are having in America. People not saving and living above thier means. That's much more important than video games. If you can't save money then you can't afford video games.

Most likely sometime between Sept. - Nov. it is a long wait.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

E3 is coming up. Don't make any purchase plans Pre-E3.
What if Sony announces PSP2??

Then you have wasted your money on the PSP1. The PSP2 will probably be compatible with PSP1 games. Sony won't let gamers down (they never have and they never will)!

Aquietguy said:
seece said:

Ok so I decided I want a PSP.

I was going to wait until my birthday 13th June, to get it, but what with the credit crunch and me getting older (to old for presents ) I don't know if my parents will give me anything this year.

I have enough money (just about) to get one next week, BUT e3 is around the corner and knowing my luck I will buy one now and come E3 a price drop and new model will be announced.

I'm total crap at saving money ... I just can't do it! I'll wither it away on nothingness.

So what do I do?!!

I'm afraid you are going to have to learn how to save money. That's the problem that we are having in America. People not saving and living above thier means. That's much more important than video games. If you can't save money then you can't afford video games.

I don't have a mortgage or any bills to worry about so yes I can afford it. Money is sparse atm but thankfully I'm in a good position.

Around the Network

Have a friend help you out. Every time you touch the money, have a friend punch you in the face. After a while, you'll naturally fear touching the money, it will be learned behavior, sort of a Pavlovian psychology mixed with a little blue light psych.

give me ur money , i'll pm u the needed info

Well.. we will have to keep you occupied for 2 weeks here on this site... let's start with random youtube video's for seece to watch:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

and yeah make sure to exchange them to dollars

Too old for presents? What are you? A bagillion years old?