By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have a dilemma ....

TyePhoid_PAL said:
I'm in the same boat. I'm very tempted to buy a 360 arcade but with E3 around the corner I'm hoping Mass Effect, Gta4 dlc and gears go multi. Anything to save money lol

I think you'll be waiting a long time ... especially on the last one 0_o

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
seece, do you really need a PSP? Are you on the run that much that u need a mobile console?

I mean, the handheld experience is a kinda weak experience due to the minimal screen. Most handheld games don't get high reviews due to this nature of the technical limitations.

No I'm not always on the run, but I have missed having a handheld since the gameboy colour. Its nice to have something when I am on the go though, and iphone games just don't impress me.

seece said:
Slimebeast said:
seece, do you really need a PSP? Are you on the run that much that u need a mobile console?

I mean, the handheld experience is a kinda weak experience due to the minimal screen. Most handheld games don't get high reviews due to this nature of the technical limitations.

No I'm not always on the run, but I have missed having a handheld since the gameboy colour. Its nice to have something when I am on the go though, and iphone games just don't impress me.

Yeah, me too... But as an Xbox fan I feel like stabbed in the back.

Can't you at least wait until E3? Perhaps MS will announce a handheld LOL.

Go to gamestop and preorder something expensive that isn't due for at least a month.
You can then transfer the credit to something else indefinitely.

@Seece I know pal, but if people are wanting mgs4 then I can want too.

Ynwa.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
seece said:
Slimebeast said:

Yeah, me too... But as an Xbox fan I feel like stabbed in the back.

Can't you at least wait until E3? Perhaps MS will announce a handheld LOL.

Haha I wish, I am getting a Zune HD this christmas but I just don't think Micrsoft are going to announce a handheld!

This is the year to get a PSP it seems. Ive only ever played one game on mine, and mine is a launch model (the game was God of War). This year looks far better though.

Leonidus said:
This is the year to get a PSP it seems. Ive only ever played one game on mine, and mine is a launch model (the game was God of War). This year looks far better though.

Wow only one game! and you call yourself a Sony fan! I already have 10+ games I want on the PSP and thats without the upcoming releases

seece said:
A friend suggest putting the money in an envelope, making it really secure and putting it in a bowl of water, then the freezer ... honestly though I don't think even that could deter me from spending it

I also have to get Prototype around the same time as my bday

LOL What?! That doesn't work, it'll get wet (and frozen) and the moneys will be ruined (I would think). Anyways, I think that you should wait, E3 is coming up in like 3 weeks and there may be a redesign or a PSP2 like everybody is hoping/assuming. If you really have a hard time saving the money, you should lend it to your friend/siblings/parents, or have them hold onto it. Seriously, I think getting a PSP right now would be a BIG mistake. Think of it like this, if you were to get a PS3  (I know you wouldn't, but hear me out), would you get one now or wait till E3 for a possible announcement of a Slim PS3.

seece said:
Leonidus said:

Wow only one game! and you call yourself a Sony fan! I already have 10+ games I want on the PSP and thats without the upcoming releases

I spend all my gaming funds on my PS3. My PSP gets neglected

The software on PSP so far has been awful IMO, but this year looks to be the best so far. I still probably wont buy any PSP games this year though, there's too many HD games coming out too.