By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mad world receives $20 price cut

obviously its not the greatest selling game. They should port it over to other consoles.

Long Live SHIO!

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
Why is it still listed at $49.99 on their website?

Which site? Game stop? I'm not sure why it would be cause they have a flyer out that I have that has it listed at $29.99.

tastyshovelware said:
theRepublic said:

Which site? Game stop? I'm not sure why it would be cause they have a flyer out that I have that has it listed at $29.99.

Yes, it is listed as $49.99 on Gamestop's website.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?N=0&Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntt=madworld

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

1337 Gamer said:
obviously its not the greatest selling game. They should port it over to other consoles.

I agree they should. It can then compound the continues lackluster sales on numerous consoles, but overall increase profit.

The game while good is over hyped due to lack of Nintendo violent games like this. The big selling point is the noir look, the gritty setting and the blood. It's awesome atmosphere much like Okami, but the fighting engine is solid at best. Many of the Brawlers that this game is based on is about replayablity. Like Streets of Rage, TMNT Arcade..... these games however are replayable due to it's co-op nature. MW tries to be replayable by focusing on unique scoring system, but the scoring system isn't fun. It's a linear multierplier based on amount of gore per kill.

Some of levels are great, but they would be far better multiplayer. Otherwise it's a solid good game and little more. So I agree it should go to other consoles, but as I said above. Just to increase the general over sales. It won't see anykind of massive sales on any console.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

I may purchase Madworld this year.

Around the Network

This game was cheap to make and can still be profitable while pushing units at the $30 level.  Often Wii games are impulse buys, due to the demographics of the console owners, and a lower price point will help those purchases happen.

1337 Gamer said:

sure, it would make sense : you could wagle your Xbox360 pad easily to mimic Wiimote's possibilities...

lame

it's an exclusive, that's it

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

The first game in a potential franchise's only goal is to sell as much as possible. It does not matter if they have to price-cut it. If this game sells around 600-700k then that means that this game will turn into a franchise. Once a franchise, all the people of those 600-700k loved it will buy it and word of mouth can make it bigger.

Atleast this way, the sales of MadWorld will go up now!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

theRepublic said:
tastyshovelware said:
theRepublic said:

Yes, it is listed as $49.99 on Gamestop's website.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?N=0&Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntt=madworld

They updated their website now.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I guess they got motivated to fix it once Amazon changed the price?

Now Playing: Pikmin, Super Mario Galaxy 2