By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Death to another MGS4/360 rumour......

Carl2291 said:
Tbone said:
forevercloud3000 said:
kitler53 said:
RPG said:
The sad thing is that it is not gamers whom start the romour again but journalists. If it comes it comes but this has been going on for way too long now. After E3 if this is not announced MGS4 on 360 threads should be bannable.

amen to that.

I third this!^

I fourth this.

I fifth this. We need a petition to the mods.

I sex this idea with a giant SIXTH

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
I see a double standard here, when someone started a Twitter account posting that this WAS happening, people said that it must be real. Now, again, a blogger posts this and it's automatically false?

This isn't a blog, CGI. Read the article.

So we contacted our friends at Kojima Productions on this matter and there reaction toward it.

Kojima Productions "unfortunately we are still not working on a 360 version of MGS4. How ever, Were revealing something"

Oh, I get what you mean. Never mind. The spelling/grammar mistakes gave it away. Perhaps if IGN did this?

And by the way, this isn't the first time Kojima has said "NO MGS4 ON 360!". People just ignore him.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

account2099 said:
Ninja Gaiden 2 and Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma are seen as seperate games.

Give the 360 MGS4 additional bonus content, add a subtitle and there u go :)

MGS4...on the 360? The game is already too big. But additional content too?! Your 360 would explode lol

ShadowSoldier said:
Carl2291 said:
Tbone said:
forevercloud3000 said:
kitler53 said:
RPG said:
The sad thing is that it is not gamers whom start the romour again but journalists. If it comes it comes but this has been going on for way too long now. After E3 if this is not announced MGS4 on 360 threads should be bannable.

amen to that.

I third this!^

I fourth this.

I guess I'll conform to the masses and say I seventh this

^This
keep the Bannable Quote going ppl ^^

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

kojima quit being so racist,

i dont care if mgs4 comes to x360 in 2010 because 2 years ago i played it already and at that time. i will be playing around 7 or 9 ps3 exx AAA games.. whah

yeah there porting metal gear solid 3 snake eater over to the xbox 360.

BMaker11 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Carl2291 said:
Tbone said:
forevercloud3000 said:
kitler53 said:
RPG said:

amen to that.

I third this!^

I fourth this.

I guess I'll conform to the masses and say I seventh this

x8

MGS4 to 360, MGS4 to 360 ,,,,,,,,,,, whenever there is a Game show, i hear MGS4 is coming to 360,, even when Kojima himself said during E3 2007 that MGS4 is EXCLUSIVE TO PS3, fanboys said MGS4 is coming to 360,,, when will this thing ever end? dont fanboys get tired ? i mean even if it arrived on 360, its 1.5 years late,, and nobody really care about the title anymore, people who wanted the game , already got a PS3

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)