By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Death to another MGS4/360 rumour......

This doesn't really disprove anything and neither will it shut anybody up unfortunately. I just hope it all ends after e3.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

To all the people that posted threads saying MGS4 is coming to the 360 should be looking stupid right now. I never believed the rumors. If MGS4 was going to 360, Kojima or Komami would say so. Why would you believe what others say?

The sad thing is that it is not gamers whom start the romour again but journalists. If it comes it comes but this has been going on for way too long now. After E3 if this is not announced MGS4 on 360 threads should be bannable.

Cool, I guess.

C_Hollomon said:
To all the people that posted threads saying MGS4 is coming to the 360 should be looking stupid right now. I never believed the rumors. If MGS4 was going to 360, Kojima or Komami would say so. Why would you believe what others say?

Well I wouldn't think they would just come out and say it. If it were true it would be held fo E3. Yet what they would be doing when asked about it is dodging the question all together. Thats what these companies do when they are not allowed to tell fans yet.

Capcom doesn't deny a PS3 version of Lost Planet 2

Bioware/EA don't deny a PS3 version of Mass Effect1&2

Konami blatently says NO everytime they are asked about MGS4 for 360. Kojima HIMSELF says it.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

This is such bullshit.

1) The source for this is a random blog. Not exactly trustworthy. The grammar and word use errors make it even harder to take seriously.
2) The supposed quote from Kojima Pro reads: "unfortunately we are still not working on a 360 version of MGS4. How ever, Were revealing something". That still means someone other than Koji Pro could be making the port.

Chances are this blog is making this up to get hits. This proves/disproves nothing.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

forevercloud3000 said:
C_Hollomon said:

Well I wouldn't think they would just come out and say it. If it were true it would be held fo E3. Yet what they would be doing when asked about it is dodging the question all together. Thats what these companies do when they are not allowed to tell fans yet.

Konami blatently says NO everytime they are asked about MGS4 for 360. Kojima HIMSELF says it.

If that's the case why wait so long to tell that it is coming to 360.  I been a Konami fan for a long time and I never seen them holding back stuff like this for a long time.  If they don't say MGS4 is coming to the 360 at E3 then it will never come. 

C_Hollomon said:
forevercloud3000 said:
C_Hollomon said:

If that's the case why wait so long to tell that it is coming to 360.  I been a Konami fan for a long time and I never seen them holding back stuff like this for a long time.  If they don't say MGS4 is coming to the 360 at E3 then it will never come. 

That is just it.

WHen other games are rumoured to be coming to other platforms, the developers beat around the bush when asked about it. It is because it is illegal for them to say they aren't working on it when they are. It's called false advertising(in the opposite effect). So they simply redirect there statements to not hint at the games.

There is no need for hinting when it comes to MGS4. KP said no. Konami said no. Kojima said HELL NO, STOP ASKING!!!

It is not happening.....

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

RPG said:
The sad thing is that it is not gamers whom start the romour again but journalists. If it comes it comes but this has been going on for way too long now. After E3 if this is not announced MGS4 on 360 threads should be bannable.

amen to that.

Wow. A 2 month old blog has direct contact with Konami and Kojima Productions?

This is way more realistic then a jilted Sony fan playing damage control.