By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Death to another MGS4/360 rumour......

If they released only MGO for 360 I don't think hardly anyone would buy it actually...in fact I think it would be kinda a huge flop. My guess is that the announcement won't be either MGS4 or MGO for the 360, instead it'll be something completley different.

Around the Network

Haven't we learned anything?? These rumors will never die...

The PS3 is incapable of holding a 3rd party exclusive... It's an unwritten fanboy law that will forever be the root of MGS4 360 threads.

4 ≈ One

kitler53 said:
RPG said:
The sad thing is that it is not gamers whom start the romour again but journalists. If it comes it comes but this has been going on for way too long now. After E3 if this is not announced MGS4 on 360 threads should be bannable.

amen to that.

I third this!^

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

RAZurrection said:
Wow. A 2 month old blog has direct contact with Konami and Kojima Productions?

This is way more realistic then a jilted Sony fan playing damage control.

Hmmm I don't remember seeing you post something similar about the Twitter account that was created a few days before actually posting the rumor? In fact I saw many 360 fanboys making threads about MGS4 coming to the 360

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

This rumor won't die even Kojima make an official statement.
Even if he denies many times.

Around the Network

Maybe Kojima should make a video of him smashing a 360 with a sledge hammer with MGS4 music playing in the background? or maybe they can show him dev'in on the 360 and then have it Red Ring on him....I don't know I just want these rumors to stop

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

lol 360 fanboys. Want to play MGS4? Save up some money and buy a PS3. Oh but I thought you didn't want Interactive movies??

ShadowSoldier said:
Maybe Kojima should make a video of him smashing a 360 with a sledge hammer with MGS4 music playing in the background? or maybe they can show him dev'in on the 360 and then have it Red Ring on him....I don't know I just want these rumors to stop

Lol!!! Too funny

forevercloud3000 said:
kitler53 said:
RPG said:
The sad thing is that it is not gamers whom start the romour again but journalists. If it comes it comes but this has been going on for way too long now. After E3 if this is not announced MGS4 on 360 threads should be bannable.

amen to that.

I third this!^

I fourth this.

Tbone said:
forevercloud3000 said:
kitler53 said:
RPG said:

amen to that.

I third this!^

I fourth this.

I fifth this. We need a petition to the mods.