By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Article: Why Nintendo is always ‘doomed’

Omega_Phazon_Pirate. said:
I notice many Nintendo haters are popping on saying Nintenod's 1st party is bad, but considering the highest rated game is a 1st party Nintendo and same with the third highest rated (I actually consider it second because if you combine GTA IV's 360 and PS3 scores, it falls lower... on GR anyways).

Also sales also justify. Nintendo 1st party pwns in quality and quantity :D.

Where do you nintendo fanatics come from? I've never seen so many people blindly praise and follow a company without any questioning or logic...

You are a walking advertisement for nintendo and im sorry, as that I can't take your opinion seriously.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
I notice many Nintendo haters are popping on saying Nintenod's 1st party is bad, but considering the highest rated game is a 1st party Nintendo and same with the third highest rated (I actually consider it second because if you combine GTA IV's 360 and PS3 scores, it falls lower... on GR anyways).

Where do you nintendo fanatics come from? I've never seen so many people blindly praise and follow a company without any questioning or logic...

You are a walking advertisement for nintendo and im sorry, as that I can't take your opinion seriously.

"I can't take you seriously cause your logic doesn't fit with my logic and my logic is truth while your logic is not, it's just crazy fanboyism and there's no way I come off this way especially when I reccomend questionable titles" 

I'm with you on the Ninja Blade, its pretty good, but Alone in the Dark is pure crap unless you get the Inferno version... seriously guy many people like Nintendo's games in fact by sales numbers there's a lot more that enjoy their games then people that enjoy and buy little games like you like.  Nintendo games not your style? No biggie just don't put down others for their taste cause it can come back to bite you in the ass man.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
disolitude said:

"I can't take you seriously cause your logic doesn't fit with my logic and my logic is truth while your logic is not, it's just crazy fanboyism and there's no way I come off this way especially when I reccomend questionable titles" 

I'm with you on the Ninja Blade, its pretty good, but Alone in the Dark is pure crap unless you get the Inferno version... seriously guy many people like Nintendo's games in fact by sales numbers there's a lot more that enjoy their games then people that enjoy and buy little games like you like.  Nintendo games not your style? No biggie just don't put down others for their taste cause it can come back to bite you in the ass man.

Im sorry dude, but did you see that guys signature and avatar. Everything screams nintendo. its obvious that he is a die hard hence I cna't take his opinion seriously.

I learned new things today on these boards believe it or not. But not from him or that clown ItsaMii

As far as alone in the dark, the game has loads of issues but it had some decent ideas. Inventory management, dvd style intros...bulding falling apart scene...worth seeing in my opinion. As a game though you are right, it is passable...

Heheheh you have to give credit to disolitude! No matter how terribly wrong and twisted his opinions are about the wii and Nintendo in general, he would never ever accept it! I think he just won the Crazzyman award of the year! Congratulations buddy! *claps*

disolitude said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
disolitude said:

Im sorry dude, but did you see that guys signature and avatar. Everything screams nintendo. its obvious that he is a die hard hence I cna't take his opinion seriously.

I learned new things today on these boards believe it or not. But not from him or that clown ItsaMii

As far as alone in the dark, the game has loads of issues but it had some decent ideas. Inventory management, dvd style intros...bulding falling apart scene...worth seeing in my opinion. As a game though you are right, it is passable...

A bit less hostility goes a long way man :P when opinions are thrown around and assumptions are made things get ugly fast.  I've been called all three forms of fanboy, seriously people like what they like, many have their reasons, I love Nintendo games because they're always pretty fun and quality to me (which quality IS subjective) but I also love many games from third parties especially the little games that have the cult followings, right now I'm a huge Riddick fan since I just picked up the game and think it's amazing, though it has low sales and some iffy reviews I'm not going to call people walking ads for a company because they like their first party games :)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
disolitude said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
disolitude said:

Seriously? We are going to gracfully ignore someone's opinion becuase they have a certaint avatar/sig.

So does that mean I can think your a big moron becuase all morons have Castlevania in their avatar?

Smashchu2 said:
disolitude said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
disolitude said:

Seriously? We are going to gracfully ignore someone's opinion becuase they have a certaint avatar/sig.

So does that mean I can think your a big moron becuase all morons have Castlevania in their avatar?

lol... lets say we are arguing about which is better Castlevania or Metroid and I have 4 Alucard pictures on my posts, and one in which he is naked...I think you could say that my opinion isn't really going to be fact based. I won't listen to you in saying that super metroid came out first and laid down the groundowrk for Castlevania Symphony of the night now will I?

disolitude said:

lol... lets say we are arguing about which is better Castlevania or Metroid and I have 4 Alucard pictures on my posts, and one in which he is naked...I think you could say that my opinion isn't really going to be fact based. I won't listen to you in saying that super metroid came out first and laid down the groundowrk for Castlevania Symphony of the night now will I?

I think you missed the point........

ameratsu said:
ItsaMii said:
Wait a minute ...

disolitude, the guy who recommended Ninja Blade, Silent Hill Homecoming, Alone in the Dark and lots of other shitty games, is trying to tell Wii owners that they have a poor taste?

That is worse than the time a fan of Family Guy said my tastes in comedy suck.

And for me the Wii has a better library than the PS3 and Xbox 360 combined. It is still subpar compared to the Snes or PS2, but it is much better than the manchildren (sports, shooter and other "mature" games) machines.

Manchildren machines? That about tops all the elitist Wii garbage I've heard in a while. Oh and a member here (frybread) has a blog that sounds like it would be right up your alley:

http://fryfat.blogspot.com/

...What a pathetic piece of shit blog, wow.

This tops all fanboyism, really.

disolitude said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
disolitude said:

So you think Nintendo followers are fans inspite of their games and consoles... when in fact, whe're because of what N offers.

I lost a lot of interest in video games in last generation. The DS and the Wii made me purchase more games than for any other console

Don't call others blind when you are.