By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Squilliams Discovery! The greatest flaw in the PS3/360 HW launch graph!!!!

Destroyer of knights said:
Dgc1808 said:
blackstar said:
muley_the_mule said:
Kantor said:
5 minutes 12 seconds.

Not bad, mods, not bad. You can do better, though.

you mother fucking jew, you sold me out to them faggots....

IP ban plz

*sigh*... he only got a permaban....

IP ban won't work, cuz they can simply get a new IP, it's really as simply as powercycling the modem, unless of course they have a static IP which most won't....they could impose an IP ban on a range of IP's, but then legit people may be affected...so really perma ban is the only way ;)

I guess you're right. Still force him to do the work to get back XD. Rather than him just making a new account....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Trolling, the bane of the Internet.

ctk495 said:
Dgc1808 said:
blackstar said:
muley_the_mule said:
Kantor said:
5 minutes 12 seconds.

Not bad, mods, not bad. You can do better, though.

you mother fucking jew, you sold me out to them faggots....

IP ban plz

*sigh*... he only got a permaban....

What difference between IP ban and perma ban?

Permaban just bans the account. IP bans ban your IP address to you need a new one to make a new account... but.... it's easy to get a new one if you just look it up... Or move.... or get a new ISP...

4 ≈ One

Megadude said:
Sqilly... Take a deep breath and sit down before I drop this horror bomb on you:

The 360 is now closer in price to the Nintendo DS then it is to the Playstation 3. One more price drop and the box will cost less then a DSi. So outselling the $400 Ps3 by 10k every week and being annihilated by the Wii every day is nothing short of pathetic.

Nothing short of pathetic.

I think this thread hurt Megadude's feelings lol

lol, ok, so I don't know how my name got put in this thread, but I would like to say, I banned 2 people in this thread while Torillian only took 1 out... So does that count for something

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
nordlead said:
lol, ok, so I don't know how my name got put in this thread, but I would like to say, I banned 2 people in this thread while Torillian only took 1 out... So does that count for something

Tim is extremely proud of you. He sees what you did, and it makes him smile like a child with candy.

Tease.

nordlead said:

Torillian did it faster.

EDIT: The last 7 people to get banned were all banned by you or Torillian, lol.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective