By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Squilliams Discovery! The greatest flaw in the PS3/360 HW launch graph!!!!

I was just minding my own business, trolling the PS3 in every way I could that I could get away with. I just discovered something amazing hidden in Vgchartz data, like a gemstone!

The PS3's current sales are lower than the Xbox 360s from 2008 at every point, ZOMG!!!

See, the lowest point that the Xbox 360 sold was 112k and yet the current sales for the PS3 are like 109k and even more amazing is that they could go down even further, ultra ZOMG!!! and to think theres talk that the PS3s sales could go down to 100k and yes this is one very long long long link.

I propose as an Xbot, that we Xbots bring this graph up at EVERY OPPORTUNITY from now until the end of the year. Whos with me?

Oh, and ZOMG for the road.

Tease.

Around the Network

B_E_L_I_E_V_E!!!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Xbox 360 is doing so well!

Oh jesus..

This is what I call productive trolling. (Actually its what I call, unproductive posting of information which should be common sense)

Tease.

Around the Network

....oh Squilliam tsk tsk tsk

You can do better

Squilliam, you never fail to crack me up.

Gilgamesh said:

....oh Squilliam tsk tsk tsk

You can do better

When I made this thread, I said to myself, if they tsk 3 times they can't handle the truth!!!!

Tease.

erhuh?!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
erhuh?!

Linkie make badie HW launch aligned graph go away!

Kirby like?

Tease.