By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Squilliams Discovery! The greatest flaw in the PS3/360 HW launch graph!!!!

who convinced you all to put that "B_E_L_I_E_V_E" thing in your signature it sounds so stupid and childish

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

What Would Tim Do?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
What Would Tim Do?

Tims belief in the superiority of the Wii is so strong that it would be difficult for him to trouble himself with the matters of lesser consoles. Think Dr Manhatten but with 10* less care.

Tease.

Tim has been kidnapped.

Squilliam said:

I was just minding my own business, trolling the PS3 in every way I could that I could get away with. I just discovered something amazing hidden in Vgchartz data, like a gemstone!

The PS3's current sales are lower than the Xbox 360s from 2008 at every point, ZOMG!!!

See, the lowest point that the Xbox 360 sold was 112k and yet the current sales for the PS3 are like 109k and even more amazing is that they could go down even further, ultra ZOMG!!! and to think theres talk that the PS3s sales could go down to 100k and yes this is one very long long long link.

I propose as an Xbot, that we Xbots bring this graph up at EVERY OPPORTUNITY from now until the end of the year. Whos with me?

Oh, and ZOMG for the road.

Well at least you're honest.

Around the Network
Feylic said:
Squilliam said:

I was just minding my own business, trolling the PS3 in every way I could that I could get away with. I just discovered something amazing hidden in Vgchartz data, like a gemstone!

The PS3's current sales are lower than the Xbox 360s from 2008 at every point, ZOMG!!!

See, the lowest point that the Xbox 360 sold was 112k and yet the current sales for the PS3 are like 109k and even more amazing is that they could go down even further, ultra ZOMG!!! and to think theres talk that the PS3s sales could go down to 100k and yes this is one very long long long link.

I propose as an Xbot, that we Xbots bring this graph up at EVERY OPPORTUNITY from now until the end of the year. Whos with me?

Oh, and ZOMG for the road.

Well at least you're honest.

You forgot to bold all of it, see that makes a difference doesn't it?

Tease.

Squilliam said:

Yes we noticed this part

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
Squilliam said:

Yes we noticed this part

Tim thought that was really funny. But, yea, I felt bad about making two potentially 'anti-ps3' threads in the same night, so I decided to temper that with self depreciating humour. PS3 fans are so sensitive, it hurts me sometimes to see them cry.

@JGarret: Those rumours are not true, Tim has not been taken.

Tease.

I wish every PS3, 360 and Wii doom thread would be like this :p

Who's Tim?