By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Squilliams Discovery! The greatest flaw in the PS3/360 HW launch graph!!!!

You sure, Squill?..Last I heard, Tim had been taken to the Arcturus star system aboard YOUR ship..

Around the Network

Only Squilliam could get away with trolling without causing offence because of his sense of humour.

Since Tim piloted the ship, you can hardly say he'd been taken anywhere. More like he took himself someplace.

@liquidninja: Tim is the alpha and the omega, hes like the tooth fairy and santa clause combined.

Tease.

You sound just like.. well.. yourself...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i used to like you squill

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

i don't get what you're trying to point out with the graph...
i see some parts where the X360 is above PS3 numbers and some the opposite :/

i know they aren't lined up at the same time frames (X360 is shifted a year) but i don't think i'm seeing what i'm supposed to be seeing :(

could somebody explain? :)

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
who convinced you all to put that "B_E_L_I_E_V_E" thing in your signature it sounds so stupid and childish

I think they all added it as a take off of the Halo Believe campaign. It was supposed to make Xbots feel bad because the PS3 was beating the 360 in WoW sales for a while and so they adopted Halo's slogan to rub it in. IMO that sort of backfired since PS3's sales slumped and 360's took off. (And it seemed a wierd slogan to use to mock anyway, since even if the 360 looked to be in a slump, there's never been any point that Halo 3 was less than a Titan among lesser games)

*sniff*... *Sniff* ...

Why Squill?? ... Why???

4 ≈ One

I am still wondering who is TIM?

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
who convinced you all to put that "B_E_L_I_E_V_E" thing in your signature it sounds so stupid and childish

Some guy on the Sony forum got that viral campaign started.

Hey, it has a nice side effect: it makes easier to spot the insane ones.

And just because I can...

http://home.earthlink.net/~markstewart/kirk.index.html

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).