By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone else who can't wait to see what Nintendo's got for E3?

I mean, we literally know nothing of what Nintendo have in store for the Wii. All we know for the future is that sometime (presumably this year) they'll deliver Pokémon Heart Gold and Soul Silver as well as The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks for the DS. I'm very excited, to say the least, to see what they might have in store for E3. Anyone else who can hardly wait 'til E3?

Around the Network

More or less, I´m not hyping it up too much...I imagine there´s no Zelda Wii this year...I find Pikmin very 'meh', so I could be positively surprised if (and that´s a big if) they reveal Star Fox or F-Zero for the Wii, or maybe Retro Studios´s next project could surprise me as well.

I do of course but I'll keep my Hype low. I don't want another disappointment like last year..which honestly wasn't Nintendo's fault.

Pokemon, Spirit tracks, probably a Mario Party game.

Plenty of casual stuff... maybe some Wii Fit+

Hopefully Zelda Wii

I want to hear about a new F Zero and Kirby game for the Wii, and Zelda!

So, yes I am excited....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

"which honestly wasn't Nintendo's fault."

What do you mean, Bobbuffalo?

I thought that by now Nintendo would have already started focusing on the Wii more than on the DS, but it seems I was very wrong.

I'm not excited at all for E3.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

JGarret said:
"which honestly wasn't Nintendo's fault."

What do you mean, Bobbuffalo?

We were all expecting for new zeldas, marios, the ghostly kid icarus and god's know other big surprises that nintendo NEVER SAID THEY WERE. Yeah the show was boring but also the ones from SCEI and Capcom, but we all made assumptions and fantasies of games that were never announced.

I dunno what they will do this time but I won't expect anything they haven't said before.

pikmin 3, new kirby and a retro/NST game. and of course wii fit + and WSR

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

My advice would be to keep expectations very low otherwise you'd be setting yourself up for disapointment.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down