By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone else who can't wait to see what Nintendo's got for E3?

Being a "gamer" I cannot wait to see what the big 3 all have.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network

Yes, Im definately looking forward to it. I'm hoping for pikmin 3, or super mario galaxy 2.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

HanzoTheRazor said:

This!

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

HanzoTheRazor said:

Third

I am just about to invest in Nintendo shares so i cannot wait.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

I´m expecting Mario Party 9, Mario Party 2 DS, New Super Mario Bros 2 and Pokemon Battle Revolution 2.

MANUELF said:
I´m expecting Mario Party 9, Mario Party 2 DS, New Super Mario Bros 2 and Pokemon Battle Revolution 2.

*vomits*
That would suck sooo hard.

I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but a new 2d metroid will be announced.... I hope. :)

Valkyria00 said:
MANUELF said:

*vomits*
That would suck sooo hard.

Why? I want them all

Valkyria00 said:
HanzoTheRazor said:

Third

Fourthed.  Truth betold, I just want E3 to always be like it was in 2004.  Now THERE was a damn awesome E3.

- Halo 2 announced for Xbox

-Resident Evil 4 announced for Gamecube

-PSP and DS shown off for the first time

Just a show where everyone is great, all fans walk away pleased, and no one needs to 'win'.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."