By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what game should i get killzone 2 or halo 3?

get both..

but killzone 2 first.

it's different.

Around the Network

why not get them both. they are completely different approaches to fps's.

i personally thought halo was too old school in the way it played. it plays like a slower unreal tournament with bigger levels and dumber weapons. my wife likes the hairy weapon as she calls it, but then she stabbed herself in the face with her thumb, so take that for what it's worth.

kz is a totally different experience. i've never played a game like it.

art is the excrement of culture

If all your friends play both and you think both are good, then why don't you get both.

Halo is the best FPS on Xbox 360 and Killzone is the best FPS for the PS3 so I'd say get both.

(You can likely find a cheap copy of Halo 3 since it's been out for 2 years.)

and this is totally a flamebait thread. with all the press about these games out already...if you don't know which you want then you won't after reading this thread.

art is the excrement of culture

"the worst console i ever owned (not being a fanboy) was the xbox 360 why u might ask it broke on me 4 times and only had it for 1 year now that what i call worst console experience."

"I going to go buy a 360 for my sister but i found out she a got a good gaming pc and a ps3. And alot if 360 games that not on ps3 is for the PC is their a point buying a 360?"

"you know 360 sucks when one of the best 360 exclusives this year is too human
you know 360 sucks the fact it has a 33% failure rate.
you know 360 sucks that the only has 1 triple a title comming for 2008"

"yeah i go with ps3, ps3 has way to much to offer"

I dug these up from your post history, sweetoothj. Hopefully, these quotes will help you in deciding which game you want to buy. Plenty more where these came from!!

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
get both..

but killzone 2 first.

it's different.

Grey-Check

Average Shoot em up -Check

Linear SP-Check

Yea its nothing like COD4...

Hey...the J man remembers you. You were that pathetic troll with the sweetooth (Twisted Metal) avatar that got permabanned.

Hey man, the J man doesnt know about the rest of the members but he is really looking forward  to your very thoughtout and non bias and non flamebait threads from you in the future. Just awesome work from you time and time again.

KEEP IT UP!!!!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Garnett said:
Jo21 said:
get both..

but killzone 2 first.

it's different.

Grey-Check

Linear SP-Check

Hater - Check

Fanboy - Check

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

if you like guns , get Killzone 2, the guns feel awesome when you shoot.
if you like colorful lighthearted shooter, get halo.

infamous8 said:
Garnett said:
Jo21 said:
get both..

but killzone 2 first.

it's different.

Grey-Check

Linear SP-Check

Hater - Check

Fanboy - Check

Hold up , you actually think KZ2 is innovative and different? KZ2 is anything but those two which is why the J man isnt buying it ,or any other  generic shooter for that matter for a long time.(except COD:MW2).

Garnett was just stating the facts.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!