By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what game should i get killzone 2 or halo 3?

I seconded the Resistance 2 comment.

Around the Network

Get KillZone 2

IME Halo3 was more of a kiddie game.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Flamebait thread.

PS3 fans will say Killzone, while 360 fans will say Halo 3. Quite predictable.

sweetoothj said:

Hmm tough decision all my friends play both games they both look awsome which game should i get

@BxN i agree,he is a PS3 owner/fan so its just flamebait.

BxN said:
Flamebait thread.

Not necessarily. I have both 360 and PS3 and IMO KillZone2 is much better.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network
infamous8 said:
BxN said:
Flamebait thread.

Not necessarily. I have both 360 and PS3 and IMO KillZone2 is much better.

Same here. I personally found KZ2 to be a very good game. It's nothing against Halo 3 at all. I just really liked everything about KZ2 and I thought it was remarkable.

try the Demo it FREE

Get Killzone 2 because I own a PS3.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

As BXN pointed out,THe PS3 fans (Infamous8) will pick KZ2 over Halo 3 just cause.

and 360 fans will pick Halo 3 over KZ2 (neoraf) L4D or R2 are better than both IMO.

Garnett, what are you talking about? I own a 360 AND Halo 3. Dont believe me? PM me and I'll give you my gamertag to add.