By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes announced for DS

Here is the IGN confirmation news.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/980/980931p1.html

Around the Network

So those really are going to be the names... I still think they could come up with better names for it

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

I like the names. At first I though they would be called Shiny Gold and Sparkling Silver. lol I loke those slightly more. But Soul Silver still sounds awesome!

DaveD said:
So those really are going to be the names... I still think they could come up with better names for it

The names are good in my opinion,they could have been much worse.

ctk495 said:
DaveD said:

They could have been much better too

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network
DaveD said:
ctk495 said:
DaveD said:

They could have been much better too

like what? give examples please. lol

I like Bacon said:
I like the names. At first I though they would be called Shiny Gold and Sparkling Silver. lol I loke those slightly more. But Soul Silver still sounds awesome!

Soul Silver is a good name...Heart Gold, on the other hand isn't. Which sucks, because I'll be playing Gold. Not that Shiny Gold would have been any better...

i like metallic silver or metallic gold, but what would the other game be called?

Rare Gold and Shiny Silver would win.

Makes them sound good, and has significance with the series also.

I was thinking it would be something like Shiningsilver and Glisteninggold. Soulsilver andHeartgold are way better and way more epic sounding. Will be getting Soulsilver.
(>'.')>