By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Gives 64 Million Gamers the Finger

Zizzla_Rachet said:
CGI-Quality said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

Yes EGM Reported about SONy contrats for these games..And I'm talking about the First Resident Evil Which was a timed exclusive...Tekken was nabbed as an Exclusive to compete with Virtua Fighter and the same goes for Castlevania SOTN......I can't link it But I remember reading about it and being pretty pissed...

Why be pissed? Why not just buy the system the games you want to play are on? I just don't understand gamers anymore...

That's Why I was pissed....I had to buy a PS1 sooner than I wanted too..

This reminds me of the PS3. I had to buy a PS3 sooner than I wanted because Sony were discontinuing the BC models. They gave me and everyone who wanted a BC PS3 the finger.

Around the Network
Mirson said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
CGI-Quality said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

Yes EGM Reported about SONy contrats for these games..And I'm talking about the First Resident Evil Which was a timed exclusive...Tekken was nabbed as an Exclusive to compete with Virtua Fighter and the same goes for Castlevania SOTN......I can't link it But I remember reading about it and being pretty pissed...

Why be pissed? Why not just buy the system the games you want to play are on? I just don't understand gamers anymore...

That's Why I was pissed....I had to buy a PS1 sooner than I wanted too..

This reminds me of the PS3. I had to buy a PS3 sooner than I wanted because Sony were discontinuing the BC models. They gave me and everyone who wanted a BC PS3 the finger.

first come, first served lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

64m lol. Good stuff. I can't wait for this game. Definitely buying and as a plus those who don't like sony's systems and really want the game will be angry. Well at least in that region lol.

who cares? this game will probably suck anyhow

hello how are you.

64m ? wow that game can outsell Wii Sports then.

that writer is whiny, no one said anything when JRPGs NEVER got released on Ps3, after it was promised to be multiplatforms, arent we forgeting that too soon? =]

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
NES said:
Munkeh111 said:
Who cares, it is just a timed exclusive, it is better than M$ paying for games like SO 4 and ToV, with us having to guess they will come to PS3 later. Maybe Atari need the help distributing it throughout Europe?

Its very different than that. This is them dangling a carrot in the face of the PAL region while the users look at the other regions playing the game on the other consoles. This is just plain mean.

You mean like how Microsoft did the same thing with all of the exclusive DLC?  Microsoft: "If you wanna play the DLC you have to buy a 360 and get it for that instead of the PS3 version." 

Only if America got the DLC and Europe did not.

Ah, its Sony hate? Move along, nothing out of the ordinary going on here.......... -.-

CGI-Quality said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
CGI-Quality said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
CGI-Quality said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
CGI-Quality said:
I think it's pretty sad that some of the same folks who defended Microsoft for actually BUYING exclusives so it would NEVER come to a Playstation (or Nintendo format for that matter), are pissed off about a T_I_M_E_D exclusive in ONE region.

Well, as mentioned, boohoo, Sony & Nintendo fans have been dealing with this kind of stuff the whole gen. It's Micrsosoft who entered a race to "kill off" the competition, THAT'S trying to screw over gamers. At least Ghostbusters is coming to the 360.

Sorry about the rant, I just think this complaining is quite pathetic.

Buying exclusives? To the best of my knowledge the things MS has purchased are timed exclusives and exclusive content to make their versions better. Sony was and still is the king of Moneyhatting, so I don't get your point here bro.

My friend, are you seriously disputing what is known? I mean really...

The Same can be said about Sony in the past....For Instance Resident Evil is an Example..Tekken is another...Symphony of the Night comes to mind...and many others...The fact is that Sony would do it and no one but Sega Console owners would complain..No that the tables are turned...MS hate is popular...

What about Resident Evil and Tekken? If you're saying Sony "moneyhatted" those, are you willing/able to link it?

Why be pissed? Sony screwed up Nintendos faith in third parties. Its their fault that Nintendo is primarily dependant on first party games and is picky with who makes games on their system. Sony was the first company to come in as a giant and out bid Sega and Nintendo for games. When Microsoft does it....OMG war! flame party! Microsoft attracts bitching (LOL...its true and you know it). That is the true double standard. The gamers are getting screwed this gen for the greed of corporations. If Microsoft wasn't here doing it, you can bet your bottom dollar Sony would. They crushed the competition 2 gens straight doing it. :)

Wait till E3.M$ is gonna do sony so dirty.

Lol, I am really cracking up. I thought people didn't cared about Ghostbusters why are they all whining then?