By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Gives 64 Million Gamers the Finger

ctk495 said:
Zlejedi said:
Carl2291 said:
ctk495 said:
perpride said:
holy fuck its just fucking Ghostbusters game.

How is this guy not banned?

Can you get banned for swearing?

Sure I got ban for adding "Oh shit" when commenting DQ X release on Wii before saying it will be bad for HD gamers.

If  a moderator is reading this,how can this guy get away with swearing??

From the forum rules:

Thread titles must be work safe, descriptive and on topic. Keep the language in thread titles clean. We don't restrict language usage in posts (up to a point), but thread titles are a different matter. Whatever luridly foul things you wish to say about Luigi, you can find a work safe euphemism for the title. Also, letter substitution fools nobody, but strings of unpronounceable symbols are acceptable.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
TheSteve said:
CGI-Quality said:

That's interesting, if that's all you get from my posting history, then it's apparent you haven't seen much of it, or are just trolling on one's where I debate with people. I could careless, but this thread isn't about me and I made my point, and those who are fair minded understood what I was saying.

Good day now...

Couldn't I have just engaged you on ones you were trolling about debating?  Hey, I only started talking to you today...  All basically about the same thing in four different threads.  Give me time!!

Also, I didn't consider us arguing.  I thought we were just passing the time.

You have to admit, it was a GLORIOUS wall of text by the end there.

Well, if I came off insulting in anyway, I apologize. Sometimes the debates get heated, ya know

It was a good passing of the time though

I didn't take offense.  If you started to seem short of temper, I ssumed you were just getting bored...  But you kept responding, so I figured eventually you'd laugh at one of my ridiculous circular posts ("how can you say that he can't say what he said when you said that?"), or we'd get all deep and weird, or, heaven forbid, the guy that made that comment would have come back and said 'I meant this...' and we all could have ganged up on him for either expressing himself poorly or being a dummy.

Believing in the PLAYSTATION®3......IS.......S_A_C_R_I_L_E_G_E

ctk495 said:
NanakiXI said:
Good job Sony :D

You know that this game doesn´t make a huge difference don´t  you?

You do know that I really don't care.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Sony exploiting Ghostbusters is pointless.
It has nothing to do today.

360 + Wii + Steam

Lone traveler

I hear that, to counter this, Microsoft is waiting for the development of a Thundercats game to jump all over the license last minute... but it will only delay release of the PS2 version in South America.

Mark your calendars!!

Believing in the PLAYSTATION®3......IS.......S_A_C_R_I_L_E_G_E

Around the Network
perpride said:
holy fuck its just fucking Ghostbusters game.

My sentiments exactly.  Why do people act like they care now?  No one did before, that's why no one would publish it.  If they thought it'd be popular and sell a lot, they'd have found a publisher and kept them a long time ago.

This guy is crazy:(