By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo makes Starcraft cry.

Jolteon also gets Signal Beam, which isn't that bad when working of Jolteons 110 special attack.

Plus all Eeveelutions get Baton Pass, so Jolteon could just bail against any powerful psyker like Alakazam.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Around the Network

We all know Red was Ash; every fan of the game wanted to at least help that sad bastard win something, because he would never win a damn thing in the show.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

in top 10 lists of the cutest pokemon, you almost always see these from red/blue:

pikachu
charmander
squirtle
mew
eevee
meowth

I couldn't find lists of the top 10 best names, but IMO the g/s had the worst names of all with none really having a cute reason, and the d/p/p had the most unimaginative names with names like "buneary" (facepalm)

sure they are unbalanced and could do with a change, but the creative department was in full form for the original games.

@Mise

Talking about R/B/Y, not D/P/Pt.

@theprof00

Yes because names like Meowth, Seel, and Diglett are SO much more imaginative.

Pixel Art can be fun.

i agree with Starcraft, i'd like a Pkm game that returns to their origins.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
@Mise

@theprof00

Yes because names like Meowth, Seel, and Diglett are SO much more imaginative.

ok, maybe seel is really bad but meowth and diglett are awesome sounding names.

what was the cat in D/p/p? glameow? purugly? those are terrible names. Shinx is a nice name though.

Double post

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

SmokedHostage said:
@Mise

Ah, ok. In that case, the Jolteon is screwed and has to switch out. Unless it can somehow land a critical Pin Missile burst, like you already said.

Shinx rolls off the tongue pretty well. Also Shellos, Turtwig, Bidoof among others rolls off the tongue well too.

Pixel Art can be fun.

i think, judging from AC: City Folk graphics and style, it is time for Nintendo to bring the game to the console... i’d buy it if it’s just spiritual successor or a spinoff

as far as remakes of older games, i think that’s why they created DSi Ware

also, i'd like to add (i knoe i've sed it befo'):

charizard for the motha.f*N win!