By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo makes Starcraft cry.

This thread shows how Nostalgia poisons the mind.

Do you honestly think Pokemon like Jynx, Diglett, Magnemite, and Oddish are amazing?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

i would play a remake o the frist ones again. i gave up after hoenn just because there are too many pokemon to catch.

btw; kanto is the by far the best realm

dugtrio was, and so was magneton, and bellossom, .... jynx was pretty lame i agree.

Until 251 it was OK...

SmokedHostage said:
This thread shows how Nostalgia poisons the mind.

Do you honestly think Pokemon like Jynx, Diglett, Magnemite, and Oddish are amazing?

Of course not, but I would much rather have to collect 146 pokemon I would never use than collect 487 pokemon I would never use.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
dugtrio was, and so was magneton, and bellossom, .... jynx was pretty lame i agree.

bellossom was johto wasnt he? i love growlithe though

I'm not talking about Dugtrio, Magneton or Bellossom.(2nd Gen btw)

This just reinforces my personal theory that people's emotions towards the series is tied heavily to the anime, AKA the only reason outside the card game, action figures, manga, colouring books, and other merchandise, that the original 150 are so memorable.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
I'm not talking about Dugtrio, Magneton or Bellossom.(2nd Gen btw)

This just reinforces my personal theory that people's emotions towards the series is tied heavily to the anime, AKA the only reason outside the card game, action figures, manga, colouring books, and other merchandise, that the original 150 are so memorable.

Of course! Mewtwo is awesome.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

They should do the Gold/Silver remakes those games have 16 gyms there are the best pokemon games in my opinion.

smoked what are you talking about?

I don't see what's wrong with dugtrio, he was relatively powerful, could use dig in combat and magneton was a really good early electric that could use flash.

The first 150 had the best designs, the best names, and were the cutest. Aside from shinx from the new one.