By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo makes Starcraft cry.

Just one game, DS or Wii, based solely on first generation Pokemon.

PLEASE NINTENDO!!!!!  It can even be a Red/Blue/Yellow remake.  JUST PLEASE DO IT!!!!

Gold and Silver?  SO CLOSE!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Why do people want Pokemon games with just the first 150.

You know how laughable it would be if a new JRPG came out and it only had 150 monsters.

Nostalgia... why must your poison lie so deep.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I buy it. Maybe when they unveil DSi VC they'll put in on there.

Um... why?

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Game Freak has better things to do then make a DS/Wii remake of the first Pokemon. They're actually planning forward for fifth gen..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Because some of us only ever knew the magic of the first 150, and the accompanying story. We have regular installments of Pokemon games with the later generations.

Put out one those of us that were left behind can try.

the first 150 were undoubtedly the best 150, although I think they could switch out several and swap some around.

Like including togepi and others, and getting rid of some stupid ones like unnown

SmokedHostage said:

You know how laughable it would be if a new JRPG came out and it only had 150 monsters.

I love Pokemon as much as the next guy here but to be honest when I can only put 6 pokemon on my team the thought of collecting 493 pokemon is absurd now. That ends up as me collecting 487 pokemon I will not use with a huge chunk of them being conpletely worthless to begin with. So many of them now feel like throw ins.

I always enjoyed the first couple of pokemon games better. I loved when it was just 151 (must count Mew) and 251. Once it went beyond that I just stopped trying to collect them all. There was no point.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
SmokedHostage said:

I love Pokemon as much as the next guy here but to be honest when I can only put 6 pokemon on my team the thought of collecting 493 pokemon is absurd now. That ends up as me collecting 487 pokemon I will not use with a huge chunk of them being conpletely worthless to begin with.

I always enjoyed the first couple of pokemon games better. I loved when it was just 151 (must count Mew) and 251. Once it went beyond that I just stopped trying to collect them all. There was no point.

Exactly.

Much love for Euphoria.

You want a second remake of the first games? Why not just play Fire Red and simply stop when you get to the point after the Elite Four.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.