By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game do you love that no-one else has heard of?

do you have a favorite game that has been lost throughout the ages? A favorite game that no-one you talk to seems to have played?

If so please share it here and tell us a bit about it

For me I'm going to go with...

Goof troop...

Epic co-op game that is better than your average commercial disney game. Whoever made it obviously put a lot of thought into it. A very clever puzzle game for two player.

Sunset riders...

Another good co-op, and one of the best 2D shooters and sidescroller IMO. Classic. If you have a buddy to play it with buy this game.

Metal Marines...

One of THE best strategy games ever for me. I love it. As real time stage based strategies go, this one is pretty unique and entertaining

Around the Network

Shenmue maybe people heard of it but not enough people played it.

transwold surf best surfing game yet it was for the xbox and ps2

Play Me

guilty gear 2; overture.

Goof troop :D it was epic on snes.
I'm pretty sure Grandia is well known but still it was left on shadows of Final fantasy...Best game ever..
I would say Zone of the enders.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

The Longest Journey
Simon The Sorceror
Alundra

Conflict Denied Ops
Online is GREAT
graphics however... suck!

Space Station Silicon Valley for the N64. The Punisher for NES. The Horde for PC/Saturn/PS1/3DO. Metal Combat SNES. Shadowrun SNES. Probably a lot more.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Tom and Jerry for the gbc(I am sure there was a Tom and Jerry game for the gbc.)

One Piece: Unlimited Adventure