By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game do you love that no-one else has heard of?

GooseGaws said:
Ninja Five-0.

Awesome game!!

This.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild.

I really don't know why, but I love this game. The whole thing is pretty goofy, and it's a very solid racer. I've spent more time with it than any other racer, and most other games.

insomniac17 said:

Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild.

I really don't know why, but I love this game. The whole thing is pretty goofy, and it's a very solid racer. I've spent more time with it than any other racer, and most other games.

Looks like the very awesome Wave Race 64.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Herzog Zwei

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Pyramid Head said:
M.U.L.E.

reply if you know it?

Yup. Played it on my neighbours Atari 400 (maybe 800? I can't remember).

Around the Network
CDiablo said:
Space Station Silicon Valley for the N64. The Punisher for NES. The Horde for PC/Saturn/PS1/3DO. Metal Combat SNES. Shadowrun SNES. Probably a lot more.

Oh my word, I have that game, it's epic isn't it

Plok! (Super Nintendo)

Shenmue
(Dreamcast)

Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360)

My Gaming Setup

I don't really play a lot of obscure games. The only one that I can think of is Out of this World.

I played Goof Troop before it even came out. I got to demo it at Nintendo Powerfest '94!

I have a few hundred NES games. I doubt you've heard of them all. I've bought games that I've never even heard of, and there are still several I've never even played. Some of my most obscure might be stuff like Action 52, or L'Empereur, or Xexyz.

@Mr.Y, Out of this World is one of my favorite games of all time. Kudos to you good sir.

Illusion of Gaia/Time

Also Space Station Silicon Valley