By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game do you love that no-one else has heard of?

cgkc17 said:
I don't know if it's that obscure or not, but I'll go with Boogerman (Genesis?).

I don't think I've ever ever met someone else whose played that game.

*raises hand*

On the SNES though, on an emulator, with a rom, when I was bored. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Suikoden II, finding someone who played it is an accomplishment. Luckily, almost everyone who did loved it.

Also, some classic adventure games like Monkey Island and Broken Sword, while they're popular haven't been played as much as they should

And the City-building series...no one played Zeus and Pharaoh, sadly

Jowy is the Fricking man!

And Luca was awesome too...When his walking with all those arrows in him Me and My friends cheered!

Yep...Me and My friends whole have New RPG party days...I miss the good old times

Zizzla_Rachet said:
zexen_lowe said:
Suikoden II, finding someone who played it is an accomplishment. Luckily, almost everyone who did loved it.

Also, some classic adventure games like Monkey Island and Broken Sword, while they're popular haven't been played as much as they should

And the City-building series...no one played Zeus and Pharaoh, sadly

Jowy is the Fricking man!

Indeed he is. Probably the most deepest and best character ever in a game, nobody will ever top him

M.U.L.E.

reply if you know it?

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Hmm. Where's Montana?
I see I have to say it. Okami.

And the 199something PC game Reading Galaxy.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

I loved Xardion on Snes. Bad ass game action RPG with giant mecha. I still break it out on my ol ZSNES and beat it sometimes.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

appolose said:
Hmm. Where's Montana?

OMG...OKAMI is huge......or atleast has a Huge "CULT" following

Cougarman said:
EVO: The Search for Eden, a game that takes you through all the stages of evolution.

Hell yes. I was actually playing that last week. I love that game. Fantastic soundtrack.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Zizzla_Rachet said:
appolose said:
Hmm. Where's Montana?

OMG...OKAMI is huge......or atleast has a Huge "CULT" following

Well, relative to what it deserves at least :)

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

RANGER X