By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 to make existing wii owners jealous when it gets MOTION CONTROLS!!!!

Brainslug said:
Aww man, I'm SOOOO jealous! I wish I could pay $500+ bucks for a system with motion control, that'd be so awesome. (PS3 + Motion Controllers + A game that uses them).

My Wii, that I enjoy tremendously, will be so inadequate once that combo of expensiveness comes out.

i think hes not good in math.. let me maket clear for him .. $500 machine + $60 or $70 for the motion control + $60 for a game support this motion control = ALOT MAN ALOT!! 

Around the Network

I wont pay more than 300 Euros for any gaming system.

And no one cares for a HD Wii. The SD one is good enough.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Serious_frusting said:
So you lot are telling me that you get hyped and almost wet yourselves for a Wii HD but not a HD console having Wii controls lol

you lot are some strange breed of fish man

And lets keep ignoring that the 360 is rumored to get the same motion control treatment, with HD graphics, lower price, and higher userbase than the PS3

Serious_frusting said:
So you lot are telling me that you get hyped and almost wet yourselves for a Wii HD but not a HD console having Wii controls lol

you lot are some strange breed of fish man

Link or it didn't happen. Most of the people who predict in the release of a Wii HD own a HD console and not a Wii

Oh right so judging by your standards S.T.A.G.E. said:
Serious_frusting said:

Now that the ps3 is going to be getting motion controls according to some sources. How does it make you feel.

I mean the PS3 once it gets its motion controls is going to be the most superior console on the market in every way. I just wanted to ask how that makes Wii gamers feel because they always say gameplay>>>>>>>>>>>graphics, but now the ps3 is going to be having the best gameplay and graphics if the rumors are true then whats to stop them from buying the ps3 now?

Apart from the price because it has to come down sometime. If i was a Wii only owner i would be happy that i get to buy a console that is like in sony's own words the Wii on steriods. Also do you think that this statement that sony made is a hint about the ps3 getting motion controls soon?

Befor everyone says oh but all the HD fans said motion controls is a gimik whatever. Well all i have to say is no it is not a gimik its that the type of games that use it on the Wii are gimiky. or however you spell it really couldnt care less. So know that sony is making motion controls cool is everyone happy? angry? Jealous (existing wii owners)

And dont point out the obvious like superior in every way aprt from market share because we are gamer and as gamers we care about games. We cant play maket share!!!!!!!

thanks for reading

discuss.....

Copying Nintendo doesn't make a company Superior. Gathering their existing installed base is what you must be able to do, which Sony cannot do (Especially without Kutaragi). Sony doesn't know (or care) how to appeal to everyone like Nintendo does.

oh right so by your standards Nintendo is the most superior gaming company ever to grace the plant. followed by Sony then Microsft in a extreamly distant last being as they have done nothing but copy since they have entered the gaming industry but you do not see me claiming them to be inferior.

And why would it help sony if they still had Kutaragi

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Nintendo creates....Sony makes their own version of it and claims they are leading gaming into the future.

Erm i have seen many of you post say crap like Wii HD FTW. Like when the was a article on vgc and all of the Wii fans led my soriku were like Wii HD is going to be so brill.

and most the hd gamers were like i wouldnt want to see mario's ugly mistache stratched across my screen in hd. Its ugly enough in SD.

I have nothing against mario by the way i think mario games are very fun. i am just stating facts.

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Nintendo creates....Sony makes their own version of it and claims they are leading gaming into the future.

then Microsoft copies sony then claims to be superior. Whats you point????

and how do u know the motion controll of sony is superior to wm+, which EA had to scale down coz it was too accurate in places ?

Improvements are caused by people who complain

I said give me a link! Not an anecdote delivered with terrible grammar, punctuation and spelling