By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Personal Trainer: Walking

Sounds like another hit. Miyamoto does it again.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Oh my dear lord no.

This is a new low and will not be anywhere near my DSi... i aint having it tainted by this shit.

@ TripleMMM
What you mean?

It IS real.  It is meant to get people to get up and walk, instead of sit around all the time and get fat.  By the way, it is likely only to work with the DS, because it likely uses the GBA port.  So, you are safe to sit around playing your DSi and get fat.

Looks like it works with the DSi.  So, you are at risk of defiling your DSi with something that can help prevent you from getting fat.

CHYUII said:

Miyamoto was involved in the project? I never knew that..

Pixel Art can be fun.

I don't know why people are surprised or insulted by this.

Are you aware there's a popular monthly magazine dedicated to walking? Walking enthusiasts subscribe to it.

Yes. It's true.

I have been walking my whole life, but you don't see me making a game out of it. I'm confused.

At least it has universal appeal.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:
Carl2291 said:
Oh my dear lord no.

This is a new low and will not be anywhere near my DSi... i aint having it tainted by this shit.

@ TripleMMM
What you mean?

It IS real.  It is meant to get people to get up and walk, instead of sit around all the time and get fat.  By the way, it is likely only to work with the DS, because it likely uses the GBA port.  So, you are safe to sit around playing your DSi and get fat.

Fat? Me?

How dare you *evil look*

SmokedHostage said:
CHYUII said:

Miyamoto was involved in the project? I never knew that..

With Wii Poop? you didn't know that, you ought to read more.

Carl2291 said:
richardhutnik said:
Carl2291 said:
Oh my dear lord no.

@ TripleMMM
What you mean?

Fat? Me?

How dare you *evil look*

I said GET fat.  Yes, don't put anyting on your DSi that MIGHT help you try to stay in shape.

PSP is doomed with this

But war... war never changes

Nintendo developed and is publishing this?

Holy cow.