By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Personal Trainer: Walking

Carl2291 said:
Please dont tell me this is real...

Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

Awesome Japanese Commercials.

Cool! Now I can take my Mii on the go and dress him up all snazzy!

EDIT: Sorry, I posted the same video twice.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Okay, I'm cool with the concept but they have to change that name to something like Walking for fitness, or fitness walk or power walk or something to give the right connotation.

Oh my dear lord no.

This is a new low and will not be anywhere near my DSi... i aint having it tainted by this shit.

@ TripleMMM
What you mean?

@Carl

I'm sorry who feel that way. To every man, his own I suppose. I also think TripleMMM is reffering to people not knowing about this game. I believe your real comment reinforces this argument.

@Gamerace

It's the third part of the Personal Trainer series.. those titles would make no sense.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
@Carl

I'm sorry who feel that way. To every man, his own I suppose. I also think TripleMMM is reffering to people not knowing about this game. I believe your real comment reinforces this argument.

@Gamerace

It's the third part of the Personal Trainer series.. those titles would make no sense.

I realize it's the third in the series but it appears to be aimed at people who talk a daily walks for health reasons.   But just calling it 'walking' sounds almost like they're suggesting you don't know how to yet.

I actually might get this, need a pedometer anyways. The bad thing it seems it doesn't have any clamp.

I may get this too, but under the better name: Walk With Me! Do You Know Your Walking Routine?

I might get it since I've always wanted something like this, but the price a little too high.

AWESOME! Nintendo outflanks the HD crowd by offering people more realistic looking graphics than you get on the 360 or PS3. You get the awesomeness of seeing REAL LIFE images while walking then you can EVER get on the 360 or PS3 or PC. Take that Crysis, I have "going for a walk!"