By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Personal Trainer: Walking

SmokedHostage said:
@Carl

I'm sorry who feel that way. To every man, his own I suppose. I also think TripleMMM is reffering to people not knowing about this game. I believe your real comment reinforces this argument.

@Gamerace

It's the third part of the Personal Trainer series.. those titles would make no sense.

Nice that we agree.Did you get Pokemon Platinum?

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
SmokedHostage said:
@Carl

I'm sorry who feel that way. To every man, his own I suppose. I also think TripleMMM is reffering to people not knowing about this game. I believe your real comment reinforces this argument.

@Gamerace

It's the third part of the Personal Trainer series.. those titles would make no sense.

Nice that we agree.Did you get Pokemon Platinum?

I've had Platinum since launch.

Pixel Art can be fun.

What a very good concept, certainly makes the DS more than just a gaming machine

mM
leo-j said:
What a very good concept, certainly makes the DS more than just a gaming machine

Why do I feel like this new Leo-J might just be really really REALLY sarcastic? I'm not accusing you Leo-J, but if you are serious you have really made some miraculous changes! 

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

ugh.....

Around the Network

What do you do with Pedo meters? O_o
Scan pedos?

and can someone explain what is this exactly?

And at this place, we need some... Soulja Boy! (with Penguins)

Due to people mocking something to help get in shape, you get Soulja Boy... with Penguins.  Had there been less mocking, you would of gotten penguins separate from Soulja Boy.

Do you really need a video game to get you to walk?
*sigh*

RCTjunkie said:
Do you really need a video game to get you to walk?
*sigh*

YES!  If the game helps you get in shape, then yes.

Nintendo has found a gold mine in these pseudo self-improvement "games".

mai said:
I actually might get this, need a pedometer anyways. The bad thing it seems it doesn't have any clamp.

The japanese commercial showed the pedometer being attached to a belt so I think it does have a clamp.