By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Jedi Star Wars: The Force Unleashed coming to Wii !

BenKenobi88 said:
FishyJoe said:
Seriously, how much good news can we get in a day? NTDOY approaching all time high. SSBB online. Jedi Wii. Anything else?

I wonder if that's why we have over 1000 guests...

unless....DIGG strikes again??

I was wondering if anyone else noticed.  Overall, this is a huge day for us Nintendo fans.  To me the Wii is looking bright.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network

Please... No more Star Wars games! Please... Just end!!! Just end...

@Words Of Wisdom: Ty wasn't so bad, was it? And I really like to at least try this game. And maybe I'll buy it. But it HAS to have the zooming sounds :)

mariozeldametroid said:
@Words Of Wisdom: Ty wasn't so bad, was it? And I really like to at least try this game. And maybe I'll buy it. But it HAS to have the zooming sounds :)

I know what you mean, but you can read up the thread the number of people who instantly bought into hype (aka OMG STAR WARS!!!! *drool*) without even doing a little bit of research.

Hyped games turn into spectacular failures which will hurt in the long run.

It has the potential to be good, but Krome's history makes this game's future dubious.

a.l.e.x59 said:
Please... No more Star Wars games! Please... Just end!!! Just end...

Seriously, what are you, 12?  You're in the minority here...most people here have enjoyed previous Star Wars games.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Not really into Star Wars games, but the Wii seems a perfect fit for the game.

BenKenobi88 said:
We'll see how the duel mode turns out.

I'm still skeptical of this game because it's a port...so we'll see.

That depends.  Is there a ps2 version?  If so, then it will be a crappy port.  If there's not a ps2 version, then it might be halfway decent.  We'll have to see, I guess.

Yes, I'm pretty sure there's a PS2 version.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Phalanx said:
BenKenobi88 said:
We'll see how the duel mode turns out.

I'm still skeptical of this game because it's a port...so we'll see.

That depends. Is there a ps2 version? If so, then it will be a crappy port. If there's not a ps2 version, then it might be halfway decent. We'll have to see, I guess.

Sadly a PS2 and PSP version all from that same Krome Studios.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Is it just me, or do American geeks have a huge erection for Star Wars? Nobody I know in real-life (=Finnish geeks of the highest caliber) cares one bit about that old, milked-to-death space opera, but every time it gets mentioned on digg, or here it makes you Yanks drool enough to... whatever it is that can be done with great amounts of drool. =P

Anyways, this is one of the first 360/PS3 games to get ported to the Wii, isn't it? Will be interesting to see how it goes, and how they choose to tackle the many technical issues.

edit: Ah, so there's a PS2 version as well. Guess that means we Wii owners will be getting the PS2 versions with tacked on controls again after all.