By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Jedi Star Wars: The Force Unleashed coming to Wii !

Meh... Krome :P

They may be the biggest Australian developer, and sort-of good - but I would still much rather have Lucasarts/Ninty handle this one in-house.

I don't have any great expectations for this one...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

From Heaven to Hell in 40 posts.
OMG Star Wars Wii OMG

Another crappy port

Bohohooooo

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Beautiful.. was considering getting a 360 for this game alone --- i just hope the PS2 version (ie. the wii version) hasn't lost too many of the elements that the 360 and ps3 version contains

Probably won't be good, but I could be wrong. Like most people here said, 1:1 lightsaber fights ftw!

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

According to IGN, Lucas Arts is co-developing it unlike the PS2/PSP version that are Krome alone. This gives it slightly more hope than before.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

Either way, it's still some pretty good news for the Wii. A major game that was originally passing it by will now be gracing the system. Should be great as long as they don't Ubisoft it.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yeah, I would've preferred an original game built from the ground up for the Wii, but this doesn't sound too bad if they put actual effort into it.

That said, they probably won't.

Current systems owned: Wii, 360. I'll get a PS3 when hell freezes over!... or when the price drops to a reasonable level. Whichever comes first.

I think it's also a good thing in that if they botch the play control, they're doing it on a port with limited expectations instead of pulling a Factor 4.5.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

The first StarWars on Wii , good news ! :)

Ooooh... Gonna kill me some Jedi...

I am Daemon. I am the Word.