By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Jedi Star Wars: The Force Unleashed coming to Wii !

FishyJoe said:
Seriously, how much good news can we get in a day? NTDOY approaching all time high. SSBB online. Jedi Wii. Anything else?

I wonder if that's why we have over 1000 guests...

unless....DIGG strikes again?? 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Interesting...

This game is a third person game though...it obviously won't be 1:1 lightsaber swinging...I bet it will be more along the lines of "Twilight Princess" swinging...which would still be cool. And perhaps that 2 player head to head mode is the "1:1" duel mode...

Either way, DEFINITELY need to keep my eye on this one hehe. I hope it has some of the physics sophistications that are in the other versions...

Is it known if it uses Havok for physics or some other engine? Because Havok supports wii (SSBB use it) 

Yeah...it's Digg. A Crisis Core sales post.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I would have much rather them not port Force Unleashed onto the Wii. It's not needed. I have a 360 for that. I'm being selfish I know, but it would be better if they just concentrate on making an awesome duel game.

We'll see how the duel mode turns out.

I'm still skeptical of this game because it's a port...so we'll see.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Around the Network

Holy crap. I want this game.

The game i've been waiting for since i saw the Wii and the one game that if I didn't get the Wii as a gift i would buy the system for.

Thank god they wised up and finally decided to do it.

Now lets hope it doesn't suck.

Neat... I guess. I'm a little skeptical.

Just kiss the tip.

I wouldn't have high hopes for this game. I don't trust ports to the Wii, but miracles happens every now and then.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

This game is likely going to suck.

Note who was hired to make this game:  Krome Studios

The same Krome Studios that brought us such great and wondrous titles as:  Barbie Beach Vacation, Barbie Sparkling Ice Show, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 1 & 2, and King Arthur.

Who's excited about the great possibility of a Barbie/Star Wars crossover!?

No one.

Anyway, the most telling (highest rated) game they've done is King Arthur:  IGN 6.9, GI 7.25, GS 6.4, and GT 6.7.

Krome needs to really out do themselves on this title because judging them on their past history of titles is painful.