By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Most Gamers think Killzone 2 Will be FPS of The Year

pbroy said:
rohail88 said:
kowenicki said:
most gamers.... 338 people voted.... ok.

hmmmm so i suppose ur going to say that saim is trolling right?as usual....

You and your brother need to chill, seems like your taking things way to seriuosly and are fighting a holy war against Xbox fans. It's just something I've noticed in the past couple of threads I've read... take it easy man.

Weird then u should have noticed its the xbox fans who start the fight not us!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
Around the Network
saimcheeda said:
pbroy said:
rohail88 said:
kowenicki said:

You and your brother need to chill, seems like your taking things way to seriuosly and are fighting a holy war against Xbox fans. It's just something I've noticed in the past couple of threads I've read... take it easy man.

But why let it anger you? Joke around with them, everyone on here can be a good person if you get past what they wear on their sleeve.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Bioshock 2. Just sayin'.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

kz2 will certainly be one of the shooters of the year

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I bet Modern Warfare 2 wins FPS of the year. Killzone 2 a close runner up.

Around the Network
pbroy said:
saimcheeda said:
pbroy said:
rohail88 said:
kowenicki said:

But why let it anger you? Joke around with them, everyone on here can be a good person if you get past what they wear on their sleeve.

I couldn't have said that better myself.  I have a several close friends (in real life) who are Playstation fans and we get along great.  Even play each others games.  But for some reason forums seem to be so stuck on "Sticking" it to the other guy, just because he isn't in your camp.

CAN'T WE JUST GET ALONG? :D  (seriously)

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

it should be

Shadowblind said:

Bioshock 2. Just sayin'.

This post FTW. I'm mad it took that long for a mere mention of Bioshock 2.

And fuck Modern Warfare, that game is so overrated. I dont mean overrated in the sense that it isnt a EXCELLENT game....But people act like if you think something is better you're a fanboy, or high on drugs or something. I can easily see why someone would prefer KZ2 over COD4 as I have both (I havent added what games I have so dont bother looking.) KZ2 does some things better IMO, COD4 does others better. But one thing is certain to me, if KZ2 was multiplat, I can almost guarantee that you wouldnt be looked at funny for thinking it was better than COD4.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

KZ2 wasn't amazing, but if it's the only FPS game, then I guess so.

lol @ thread title. nice sample size of 338 votes in an internet poll of all things.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka