By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Most Gamers think Killzone 2 Will be FPS of The Year

I gotta say that because you enjoy one game over another, you are not "biased" or a "fanboy". A lot of people liked FF8 over FF7 and vice versa, it's just opinion. It IS POSSIBLE for someone to enjoy a game over another, regardless of bias.

Around the Network
Pyramid Head said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:
Pyramid Head said:
killzone 2 is the fanboys choice for fps of the year

cod 4 has a lot more people online and is ten times the game (sales wise and otherwise)

compared to that kz2 is a niche game

so when MW2 drops it will absolute crush kz2 in sales, play wise, and online players

the only people saying kz2 is better will be ps3 fanboys
everyone else will be too busy playing MW2

and yes i'll bet money on this

So if a person prefers KZ2 over MW he is automatically a ps3 fanboy? LOL...very nice.

im not trying to be nice to you, i apologise

anyway . . . i said WILL BE if you read it.

why not wait till MW2 drops so we can see it for ourselves, when it smashes KZ2 in gameplay, sales, reviews, and players online at a time

at that time, i say my statement will be true.

feel free to save this post and trot it out when MW 2 comes out to make me look like nostrodamus

Pyramidhead, what you said is just fail. Prophecy made a legitimate statement by questioning your post saying that  those that think kz2 is better than cod4 are autmotically fanboys. Everyone has their own opinions and so just because they like kz2 more than cod4 doesnt mean they are a fanboy. Killzone 2 isn't like a massive flop and won't be beaten 10 times on sales, it is still quite a good choice for fps of the year.

headshot91 said:
Pyramid Head said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:
Pyramid Head said:

cod 4 has a lot more people online and is ten times the game (sales wise and otherwise)

so when MW2 drops it will absolute crush kz2 in sales, play wise, and online players

So if a person prefers KZ2 over MW he is automatically a ps3 fanboy? LOL...very nice.

why not wait till MW2 drops so we can see it for ourselves, when it smashes KZ2 in gameplay, sales, reviews, and players online at a time

feel free to save this post and trot it out when MW 2 comes out to make me look like nostrodamus

Pyramidhead, what you said is just fail. Prophecy made a legitimate statement by questioning your post saying that  those that think kz2 is better than cod4 are autmotically fanboys. Everyone has their own opinions and so just because they like kz2 more than cod4 doesnt mean they are a fanboy. Killzone 2 isn't like a massive flop and won't be beaten 10 times on sales, it is still quite a good choice for fps of the year.

its amazing that you can type so much, but not be able to read.

i didnt say cod 4, i said WHEN MW2 COMES OUT, THE ONLY PEOPLE SAYING ITS NOT THE BEST ARE PS3 FANBOYS

what i said is about something that hasnt happened yet, so lets wait until it does

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Internet polls don´t mean nothing people can vote as much as they want.

Pyramid Head said:
headshot91 said:
Pyramid Head said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:
Pyramid Head said:

its amazing that you can type so much, but not be able to read.

i didnt say cod 4, i said WHEN MW2 COMES OUT, THE ONLY PEOPLE SAYING ITS NOT THE BEST ARE PS3 FANBOYS

what i said is about something that hasnt happened yet, so lets wait until it does

Um lets see now, i made a mistake. I obviously was talking about mw2 as THE 2ND POST OF THIS THREAD WAS ME ABOUT MW2. No need to get angry I can read, its called a mistake. And it seems you need to  reread this as you have not adressed my or prophecys points just made arrogant remarks. He and i both said that people are entitled to their own opinions and the only people saying kz2 is better will be ps3 fanboys- is just a wrong statement. People can like other game y'know?

Around the Network

@graves, bro ODST is not a seperate game, its a add-on, how can a add-on get best FPS of the year? LOL

Pyramid Head said:
Akvod said:
Pyramid Head said:

And do you own Killzone 2?

nope, but my sisters fiance does and i play it all the time

i never said it wasnt a great game, it is.

but its no modern warfare.  sorry.  must be impossible for you to imagine given your big comeback, that a guy whos played both, prefers MW, but yes, i do.

It wasn't a "comeback" it was a question (it has a question mark). Now that I read your reply, I do know that infact, you've played Killzone 2 to be able to judge it (as it wasn't in your owned games), and hold a subjective opinion over which game is better.

PS: Read your post after my post on your wall, so sorry about that.

Vgchartz must be way overtracking these consoles, since the there are only 338 gamers according to that poll.

Seriously, I could post in a MS fanboy forum asking whether or not Halo 3 was the greatest FPS this generation, and I guarantee that "most gamers" think Halo 3 will be the FPS of the generation.

My FPS of this year will be MW2 if it's as good as MW1, I personally don't believe KZ2 > MW1, both are great games though.

I can see why people would pick KZ2 though (aside from being a raving fanboys of course)

no FEAR 2 beats imo

rohail88 said:
kowenicki said:
most gamers.... 338 people voted.... ok.

hmmmm so i suppose ur going to say that saim is trolling right?as usual....

You and your brother need to chill, seems like your taking things way to seriuosly and are fighting a holy war against Xbox fans. It's just something I've noticed in the past couple of threads I've read... take it easy man.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence