By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Most Gamers think Killzone 2 Will be FPS of The Year

Ajescent said:
I will lmao if Conduit actually turns out to be a great game, it's weird how most folks are writing it off even before it's out.

I agree with you

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Releasing nearer the end of the year generaly gives you a bigger advantage , COD4:2 will probably get the crown.

Lol people dont even spell lol right on the internetz now. I think mw2 will get it becuase a ps3 exclusive could never win such a prestigious award

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Internet polls suck =/ There's no random sampling, but worse, it's only people who go to your site that'll know about the poll.

Sorry, but as others have said; way too early in the year, polls generally suck due to bias of one kind or another and your sample size is way too small to make any conclusions.

Around the Network

I vote "no".

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

KZ2 will easily win.

killzone 2 is the fanboys choice for fps of the year

cod 4 has a lot more people online and is ten times the game (sales wise and otherwise)

compared to that kz2 is a niche game

so when MW2 drops it will absolute crush kz2 in sales, play wise, and online players

the only people saying kz2 is better will be ps3 fanboys
everyone else will be too busy playing MW2

and yes i'll bet money on this

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Pyramid Head said:

cod 4 has a lot more people online and is ten times the game (sales wise and otherwise)

so when MW2 drops it will absolute crush kz2 in sales, play wise, and online players

And do you own Killzone 2?

Akvod said:
Pyramid Head said:

And do you own Killzone 2?

nope, but my sisters fiance does and i play it all the time

i never said it wasnt a great game, it is.

but its no modern warfare.  sorry.  must be impossible for you to imagine given your big comeback, that a guy whos played both, prefers MW, but yes, i do.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889