By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - June - Might be the worst month for Nintendo fans on any forum.

I assume the OP's referring to the ramblings on the forum but not the actual events that will happen?

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network

what is it with the troll magnet threads always being about Nintendo's big steaming pile of fail?

Need we remind how BK360 failed or how Hawks failed or Wanted or any other title on a huge list of games, that should have sold amazingly for a core demographic, failed. Mirrors Edge, even Dead Space sold 1.5 mill between both systems. Ironically Wii suffers with the onrails crap even when core gamers don't enthusiastically snap all these titles up.

A- Conduit will do better than the cynics believe and that is enough for me.

B- WM+ is kind of irrelevent until the release of WSR, though EA will push their tennis and golf games hard. Im expecting their ad push to get excellent launch results while WSR will ape anything EA does.

C- Nintendo will have the best E3 pres, they know what they need to do and it will consist of announcements and news on par with DQ and MH3 in japan. Cynics can/will insist the competitors will have better E3 pres. but the truth is neither company can keep a secret like Nintendo can and this will be detrimental in terms of "wow" factor. He who brings the wow will win E3. No PS360 fanboy will openly admit to this though.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

E3 can't be worse like than last year.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I don't think you have to worry about Wii Sports Resort/Motion+ sales unless it turns out so bad that none but the most unimformed gamers will be dumb enough to buy it (Wii Music).

The hardware boost is more important, particularly in Japan.

2 million uninformed gamers?  wow so every game can reach 2 million cause people will buy shit based on brand name?  I guess only Ps3's top 8 sold to informed gamers! (sarcasm)

Some people like that game, it's not trash like people make it out to be, and I've said before it's good for teaching the bare basics of music to people I remember being in elementary school and being taught the same music lessons the game teaches.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I think no one believes that the conduit will sell great they just hope it does. Trolls will forget this though.

WM+ wont fail

E3 is going to be good even though people will bitch because there is no Zelda.

Around the Network

There is quite a difference between Internet forum thinks is a successful event and that what "casuals" think is.

I mean even if the internet doesn't like it doesn't mean the rest( the majority) feels that way.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

At least it can´t be worst than the last year one.

I believe that The Conduit will be a success.

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

I'll be here doing my normal work if Nintendo does something bad.

XD

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I have a feeling that this will E3 will be better than the previous 2 years. Iwata, Miyamoto, and Reggie all said that last years E3 was a complete disaster and that they would do better next year.