By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gears 2 Vs Uncharted Graphics 2.0 (Credit to IIorT)

Euphoria14 said:
Bubble Bobble kicks all these games asses.

Graphics are top notch.

How you like them apples fanboys?!

Damn, Totally forget about it

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Dammit, Euphoria14!!! You're right. :(

nightsurge said:
nen-suer said:
nightsurge said:
nen-suer said:
selnor said:
Ssliasil said:
my point is...Uncharted is better graphically no matter how you look at it.

This is exactly the babble I pointed at in the other thread.PS3 fanboys think exclusives are gods. Well The single best moment in graphics over EVERYTHING belongs to Gears 2. First time you enter the underground cave. Unbelievable. Even in this thread the OP has all screenshots from Gears 2 multiplayer, which are from Gamespot.

Gears 2 >>>>>> MGS 4>>>>>>>>>>Unharted. The only game better than Gears 2 is KZ2.

I will add Uncharted is single player. Almost all Gears 2 screens I see are feom multiplayer. Use Single player screnshots ( which have ALL the effects and much higher texture resolution and Uncharted loses out.

Unharted...LOL

Gears 2 >MGS4.....LOL x 2

its more like:

K2>>GeOW 2>>MGS4>Uncharted>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Halo 3

Fixed

Also, LOL x 3 at silly fanboy who thinks his opinion rules everything.

Stop me from insulting my self..........its REALLY embarrassing

Lol, you silly nen-suer.  You are only embarrassing yourself

I give up

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

selnor said:
Ssliasil said:

This is exactly the babble I pointed at in the other thread.PS3 fanboys think exclusives are gods. Well The single best moment in graphics over EVERYTHING belongs to Gears 2. First time you enter the underground cave. Unbelievable. Even in this thread the OP has all screenshots from Gears 2 multiplayer, which are from Gamespot.

Gears 2 >>>>>> MGS 4>>>>>>>>>>Unharted. The only game better than Gears 2 is KZ2.

I will add Uncharted is single player. Almost all Gears 2 screens I see are feom multiplayer. Use Single player screnshots ( which have ALL the effects and much higher texture resolution and Uncharted loses out.

Hell no. Not in a million years. Ever.

Carl2291 said:
selnor said:
Ssliasil said:

Hell no. Not in a million years. Ever.

You're right... in a million years there will be tons better, but right at this very moment, hell yes. 

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

You see, everyone loses here except for me.

I proved both sides wrong with my undeniable proof of Bubble Bobbles graphical power.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
d21lewis said:

I proved both sides wrong with my undeniable proof of Bubble Bobbles graphical power.

I envy your intelligence, my master....

nightsurge said:
Euphoria14 said:
d21lewis said:

My young padowan, you too one day shall inherit my grand wisdom and strength needed in order to lead the fanboy masses on the path away from the dark side.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
nightsurge said:
Euphoria14 said:
d21lewis said:

My young padowan, you too one day shall inherit my grand wisdom and strength needed in order to lead the fanboy masses on the path away from the dark side.

I trust in your guidance, Master Euphoria-won.

nightsurge said:
Euphoria14 said:

I trust in your guidance, Master Euphoria-won.

Whoa I have my very own Padowan. Awesome!

Currently playing: