By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gears 2 Vs Uncharted Graphics 2.0 (Credit to IIorT)

nen-suer said:
selnor said:
Ssliasil said:
my point is...Uncharted is better graphically no matter how you look at it.

This is exactly the babble I pointed at in the other thread.PS3 fanboys think exclusives are gods. Well The single best moment in graphics over EVERYTHING belongs to Gears 2. First time you enter the underground cave. Unbelievable. Even in this thread the OP has all screenshots from Gears 2 multiplayer, which are from Gamespot.

Gears 2 >>>>>> MGS 4>>>>>>>>>>Unharted. The only game better than Gears 2 is KZ2.

I will add Uncharted is single player. Almost all Gears 2 screens I see are feom multiplayer. Use Single player screnshots ( which have ALL the effects and much higher texture resolution and Uncharted loses out.

Unharted...LOL

Gears 2 >MGS4.....LOL x 2

its more like:

K2>>GeOW 2>>MGS4>Uncharted>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Halo 3

Fixed

Also, LOL x 3 at silly fanboy who thinks his opinion rules everything.

Around the Network

both gears 2 and uncharted 1 look good, but gears beats uncharted in art whilst uncharted is more samey.

but in sheer technical terms uncharted does look better than gears 2 including much much better textures and screen clarity.

i have gears 2 and wanted to take some snaps of the game textures but i left that idea as il only get flamed for doing so.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Bubble Bobble kicks all these games asses.

Graphics are top notch.

How you like them apples fanboys?!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

UncleFetus said:
Wow, Uncharted does look better.

I can't believe I've been playing Gears of War. Complete waste of time if it doesn't have the best graphics ever.

Why don't you stop making smartass comments?

On topic: Uncharted looks better.

Gears 2 textures are most undeniably better than Uncharted's. I'm sorry, but from analyzing both games extensively, Gears 2 wins the "overall" better graphics award.

Gah, now see all you stinking fanboys making opinionated claims as facts have corrupted me and I am now doing the same....

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
nen-suer said:
selnor said:
Ssliasil said:

This is exactly the babble I pointed at in the other thread.PS3 fanboys think exclusives are gods. Well The single best moment in graphics over EVERYTHING belongs to Gears 2. First time you enter the underground cave. Unbelievable. Even in this thread the OP has all screenshots from Gears 2 multiplayer, which are from Gamespot.

Gears 2 >>>>>> MGS 4>>>>>>>>>>Unharted. The only game better than Gears 2 is KZ2.

I will add Uncharted is single player. Almost all Gears 2 screens I see are feom multiplayer. Use Single player screnshots ( which have ALL the effects and much higher texture resolution and Uncharted loses out.

Unharted...LOL

its more like:

Fixed

Stop insulting ur self..........its REALLY embarrassing

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Lets look objectively. I will use full scale images in 720p. just click to view in original size. All shots are from single player.

This is actual ingame footage of both games.

Gears 2

Uncharted

Now I have provide full 720p images of both games. And both games quality angles and picks. Even getting Uncharted's best part the water. Clearly Gears 2 kicks it's arse. Now can we move along yet?

I don't see this thread lasting much longer.

But let me say this: Despite the fact that I look at many of these screen shots on the exact same HDTV that I play my games on (thanks, PS3!), the games NEVER look as good when I play them. Not Uncharted. Not Gears. Not even Super Mario Galaxy!!

Enjoy your flame war, guys. No matter which side wins, I can play all of the games you brag about and all of the games you can't!! So, I guess that means I WIN!!!

nen-suer said:
nightsurge said:
nen-suer said:
selnor said:
Ssliasil said:

Unharted...LOL

its more like:

Fixed

Stop me from insulting my self..........its REALLY embarrassing

Lol, you silly nen-suer.  You are only embarrassing yourself

d21lewis said:
I don't see this thread lasting much longer.

But let me say this: Despite the fact that I look at many of these screen shots on the exact same HDTV that I play my games on (thanks, PS3!), the games NEVER look as good when I play them. Not Uncharted. Not Gears. Not even Super Mario Galaxy!!

Enjoy your flame war, guys. No matter which side wins, I can play all of the games you brag about and all of the games you can't!! So, I guess that means I WIN!!!

Nope.

How do you win if fanboys never lose?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!