By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gears 2 Vs Uncharted Graphics 2.0 (Credit to IIorT)

Who's alt account is this then?

Around the Network
snyperdud said:
I love the way Uncharted looks. I like it as a game better than Gears 2. That is all.

couldn't said it better my self

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

This thread is proof that the VGChartz community is really going down the toilet. Both games look great.

I don't even consider UNCHARTED a visual master piece. It has a horrendous frame rate and V-Synk problems. Sometimes I think UNCHARTED is running under 20 frames. It's hard for me to look at it. I don't know why so many PS3 fanboys stand by it. It's below standards.

TRios_Zen said:
Ssliasil said:
Derek said:
Ssliasil said:
REALLY...i mean REALLY the best you could come up with was Orange Box Really?! *Enter Forehead smack icon here*

The fact that you think 360 owners give a shit about Uncharted is perhaps the funniest thing I've read all day.

*snicker* the fact that you think your opinions affect me in any way besides comic relief is the funniest thing i've read all day.

*snicker* at another PS3 fanboy desperatly trying to justify their purchase. 

Nah, Uncharted, MGS4 and Killzone 2 justified it for us.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
The_God_of_War said:
This thread is proof that the VGChartz community is really going down the toilet. Both games look great.

This. 

Everyday the same thing, flaming fueled BS.

Derek said:
I would've thought a better comparison would have been between versions of a multiplatform game.. like, the Orange Box. Oh, wait... It can't even run on a PS3 without locking up. Sorry, my bad.

Is that your excuse for Uncharted looking better than both Gears (and even the Orange Box too, since you're trying to play semantics)

UncleFetus said:
Wandamaximoff said:
""I can't believe I've been playing Gears of War. Complete waste of time if it doesn't have the best graphics ever.""

thats the most stupid thing ive ever herd in my life!!!!!!!

uncharted 2 has a totally different style it almost looks slightly cartoon.

to compare a game thats allot older, and on a serposedly inferior machine is admitting that sony isnt raising the bar enough!!

i think both games look as good as each other.

i will predict that gears of war will out sell it at LEAST by double

= Sony fails.

It was supposed to be stupid. Sony fans just always compare graphics. Gameplay and sales on the otherhand are completely ignored.

Gameplay on the majority of PS3 games, debateably, is better than those of 360 games. You (me too) have Halo, I have KZ2, you (me too) have Gears, I have Uncharted. I also have MGS4, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, LBP, and inFamous is coming out in a month. Not to mention GoWIII later this year. I don't care if Halo sold 9.5M, I have all those games that trump the 360 lineup in graphics and gameplay. Don't you dare say PS3 fans don't care about gameplay, otherwise Lair would've sold billions.

*(me too) = I also have a 360

UncleFetus said:
Is it just me or does Drake look like a fudge packer? Just throwing that out there.

Anyhow... whats the point of this topic? Did I miss something?

Either actually contribute to the thread or don't bother posting.  There was no reason for that.

Derek said:
Ssliasil said:
Theres another topic below this one showing a websites Comparison of the two games graphic wise...

Long story short Uncharted blows Gears 2 out of the water and Gears fans are shouting that the Photos and VIDEOS were tampered with....and now the good topic is full of incoherent Babbling of Console war people going at it :)....So i made this.

yep.

You must have not gotten the memo.  PS3 fans are now all about gameplay, not graphics.  Read through the MAG thread.

As Kyliedog stated in another thread.

Find me a better looking 256-player console title. If you can, then you can talk bad about the game and/or the fans if you wish.

If you were expecting Killzone 2 graphics while housing a 256-player match then you are not in touch with reality at the moment.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!