By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Same point in time: PS3 3.5 million sales ahead of X360

twingo said:
I always though 360 is fuked in Europe once GT5 hits but now i believe that even more.

Now think what a price cut would do.

LOL! even though the 360 continues to outsell the ps3 week after week in europe you still think the 360 is fcuked, what does that make the ps3 then? totally fcuked.....

Oh yes, I forgot all sony fanboys have left is the "wait until the ps3 price drop" lol, 360 will counter therefore making sony look even more stupid while also bringing sony down even more into the red, great plan.......

Around the Network
twingo said:
Hawk said:
twingo said:
arsenicazure said:
IN retrospect, the PS2 if aligned with the ps360 pulls ahead of the ps3 by a staggering 9 million units.. now you see why sony is feeling the pain

YAhh but PS2 was god, nothing will do what that black brick did.

Except Wii, when you align release dates.

Wii aint taking the same market share nor is it dominating like the brick did.

but Wii sells more units than the black brick in the same priod of time after launch which is the whole point of this thread!

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

saicho said:
twingo said:

but Wii sells more units than the black brick in the same priod of time after launch which is the whole point of this thread!

No, I don't think you understand. It's only the point of the thread so long as it provides a positive comparison of the PS3 vs the 360. Numbers that put Sony in a negative light don't count.

It's as if you don't realize Sony is the market leader. Get with it.

PS3 is doing better, than x360 in same timeframe(+crisis), and still cost 400$.
Well, that`s because PS3 is better. =)

Now, it`s only about pricecut, and PS3 will become BEST console this gen, since there will be nothing left to complain.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

twingo said:
arsenicazure said:
IN retrospect, the PS2 if aligned with the ps360 pulls ahead of the ps3 by a staggering 9 million units.. now you see why sony is feeling the pain

Yup PS2 was god. In comparison PS3 is a peasant

Around the Network
CrazzyMan said:

PS3 is better because it is almost 9 million behind the 360 and not showing any signs of catching up anytime soon?, sony fanboy damage control? yup lol

FKNetwork said:
CrazzyMan said:

PS3 is better because it is almost 9 million behind the 360 and not showing any signs of catching up anytime soon?, sony fanboy damage control? yup lol

How does being just over 8 million behind make it a worse console, may i ask?

CrazzyMan said:
PS3 is doing better, than x360 in same timeframe(+crisis), and still cost 400$.

Now, it`s only about pricecut, and PS3 will become BEST console this gen, since there will be nothing left to complain.

If we can count like you guys do with the same timeframe then Nintendo passed the 50% marketshare a long time ago and we need a thread to celebrate it.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

yo_john117 said:
twingo said:
Hawk said:
twingo said:
arsenicazure said:

Except Wii, when you align release dates.

It may not be taking as much marketshare but it is dominating more than the PS2 did

That is truely moranic.

To be more dominating it would have to be taking more market share then PS2 did, that's just basic logic thas not even arguable.

Every gen the market has grown thu the only way to comapre is market share and wii has yet to do what PS2 did.

FKNetwork said:
twingo said:
I always though 360 is fuked in Europe once GT5 hits but now i believe that even more.

Now think what a price cut would do.

LOL! even though the 360 continues to outsell the ps3 week after week in europe you still think the 360 is fcuked, what does that make the ps3 then? totally fcuked.....

Oh yes, I forgot all sony fanboys have left is the "wait until the ps3 price drop" lol, 360 will counter therefore making sony look even more stupid while also bringing sony down even more into the red, great plan.......

I get that most of you are kids and have never taken business class (i hope casue if you did nothing explains such ignorance)

But Pricing is everything, so when prodiuct A which is half price is selling slightly above product B which costs double things are not good.

MS cant counter its that simple.  They can't affored a $100 360 on the market so soon no matter how gimmped it would be. 

So in you're great wisdom if Sony cuts to $200 MS will counter by making the arcade what free ?