By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Same point in time: PS3 3.5 million sales ahead of X360

cooking-your-sheep said:

All i'm doing is showing myself up again, the saddest thing of all is i actually think i'm funny. The bottom line is i came into this thread, started saying how i enjoy making love to my playstation and acted like a fanboy and when you called me out on it you posted a nice and welcoming message.

My mum said i'm "special", my head was used as a door stop when i was younger......

Edited and correct^

Maybe you should read your replies and my replies again to see who actually started the flaming and insults because it certainly wasn't me, go and have a look, I started only after you did and only as an act of self defense,

I will stop replying to you now as long as you also do the same, I can easily go on and on but it's not fair on other members reading this thread, your choice.....

Around the Network
FKNetwork said:
cooking-your-sheep said:

All i'm doing is showing myself up again, the saddest thing of all is i actually think i'm funny. The bottom line is i came into this thread, started saying how i enjoy making love to my playstation and acted like a fanboy and when you called me out on it you posted a nice and welcoming message.

My mum said i'm "special", my head was used as a door stop when i was younger......

Edited and correct^

Maybe you should read your replies and my replies again to see who actually started the flaming and insults because it certainly wasn't me, go and have a look, I started only after you did and only as an act of self defense,

I will stop replying to you now as long as you also do the same, I can easily go on and on but it's not fair on other members reading this thread, your choice.....

The choice is yours not mine, you were acting like a massive fanboy so i called you out on it, simple as that. If you don't want to be called a fanboy then don't act like one. Once i'd called you out you just continued to bash the playstation and then you moved onto posting immature insults about me, and still you continue to try and insult me in every reply. This isn't an arguement you can win, there is no self defense to you constantly posting fanboyish, biased, bashing posts about the playstation. Either move on and stop ruining this thread for others or continue with your immature insults and i'll keep showing how foolish you are.

cooking-your-sheep said:

The choice is mine not yours, i was acting like a silly person, simple as that. If i don't want to be called a silly person then i shouldn't act like one. Once you'd called me out i just continued to bash the 360 and then i moved onto posting immature insults about you, and still i continue to try and insult you in every reply. This isn't an arguement i can win, there is no self defense to me constantly posting fanboyish, biased, bashing posts about the 360 and getting personal to people. i should move on and stop ruining this thread for others or continue with my immature insults and you'll keep showing how foolish i am.

quack quack, moo moo, oink oink,

edited and now correct^

wow! you make it so easy......

FKNetwork said:
cooking-your-sheep said:

The choice is mine not yours, i was acting like a silly person, simple as that. If i don't want to be called a silly person then i shouldn't act like one. Once you'd called me out i just continued to bash the 360 and then i moved onto posting immature insults about you, and still i continue to try and insult you in every reply. This isn't an arguement i can win, there is no self defense to me constantly posting fanboyish, biased, bashing posts about the 360 and getting personal to people. i should move on and stop ruining this thread for others or continue with my immature insults and you'll keep showing how foolish i am.

quack quack, moo moo, oink oink,

edited and now correct^

wow! you make it so easy......

The sooner you get banned the better, immature people like you ruin forums. You're deluded if you think you can act like a massive fanboy bashing consoles and nobody is going to say anything to you, this isn't an arguement you can win.

cookingyourmama said:

The sooner you get banned the better, immature people like you ruin forums. You're deluded if you think you can act like a massive fanboy bashing consoles and nobody is going to say anything to you, this isn't an arguement you can win.

The sooner i get banned? excuse me?! if anyone gets banned it will be you,

Many others in this thread have also been saying that your a fine one to talk and "the pot calling the kettle black have any meaning to you?", it's not only me that has a problem with you on here, and as I stated many times before, I only started with you because you started calling me names and got personal, I did not get personal with you until you did with me, check the whole thread to clarify this.

And for your information when have I bashed any console in this thread? I think you will find I haven't, I own all three consoles so can hardly be called a fanboy, I was simply saying how the 360 is ahead of the ps3 by over 8 million units which is FACT whether you like it or not then you throw a wobbly and started getting personal, if you think that makes me a fanboy then that's your problem but many would disagree with you, if anyone is acting like a fanboy is it most certainly you and it is clear for everyone to see in this thread, something you don't agree on get's you all upset and you retaliate by calling people names when there is no need for it.

Anyway... I will no longer reply to any of your childish posts as I have better things to be doing and it isn't fair on other forum members here, I'll be the bigger man by stopping this right now, shame you couldn't have listened to my earlier post asking for you to stop then, and if you think this is me backing down then good for you lol....

Around the Network

Take it easy guys, FKnetwork and cooking!!

colonelstubbs said:
Im glad the ps3 is beating the 360 of the past. Too bad it cant beat the 360 of the present

Perfectly said.

FKNetwork said:
cookingyourmama said:

The sooner i get banned? excuse me?! if anyone gets banned it will be you,

Many others in this thread have also been saying that your a fine one to talk and "the pot calling the kettle black have any meaning to you?", it's not only me that has a problem with you on here, and as I stated many times before, I only started with you because you started calling me names and got personal, I did not get personal with you until you did with me, check the whole thread to clarify this.

And for your information when have I bashed any console in this thread? I think you will find I haven't, I own all three consoles so can hardly be called a fanboy, I was simply saying how the 360 is ahead of the ps3 by over 8 million units which is FACT whether you like it or not then you throw a wobbly and started getting personal, if you think that makes me a fanboy then that's your problem but many would disagree with you, if anyone is acting like a fanboy is it most certainly you and it is clear for everyone to see in this thread, something you don't agree on get's you all upset and you retaliate by calling people names when there is no need for it.

Anyway... I will no longer reply to any of your childish posts as I have better things to be doing and it isn't fair on other forum members here, I'll be the bigger man by stopping this right now, shame you couldn't have listened to my earlier post asking for you to stop then, and if you think this is me backing down then good for you lol....

The sad thing is i actually think you believe what you wrote is true. The truth is you a massive xbox fanboy and constantly you come into threads bashing the ps3 whilst being nothing but 'pro' xbox. Just a quick look through your post history shows these gems:

FKNetwork said:
P.S, I found Killzone 2 to be pants hence why I returned it for a full refund, I found a can of paint to be more immersive than that excuse of a game, take away the snazzy graphics and your left with a poor mans COD 4 lol.....

FKNetwork said:
Sony fanboys are so deluded, pure comedy gold!

In response to:

CGI-Quality said:
As for the doom and gloom folks, do y'all hate Sony THAT much that you would want them, a company who offers so much, to leave the industry?

You said:

FKNetwork said:
There is NOTHING I would want more and looks like it is slowly starting to happen, woohoo!

FKNetwork said:

People that are trying to compare Killzone 2 to Halo 3 have got to be having a laugh surely?

FKNetwork said:

Apart from the fancy graphical effects Killzone 2 is PANTS hence why I took mine back for a full refund after a week.

FKNetwork said:
Halo 3 is much better than Joykill 2.

FKNetwork said:
I'm waiting for the next sony timed exclusive announcement, I bet it sounds a bit like this:

The Muppets Return Exclusive to PS3 (Timed exclusive for 3 days in small print)
Woohoo!

FKNetwork said:
Sony fanboys have their own problems to worry about with PS3's blu ray drive issues, update issues, very low sales week after week, sales down year on year while other consoles are up, games not selling, developers losing patience with Sony etc.

FKNetwork said:
Sony won't have the money to make a PS4 so yes, this will be their last console, woohoo!

FKNetwork said:
I'm very happy Microsoft is whipping Sony's ass in the HD console market this generation.

FKNetwork said:
What would be even better is if Sony leave the gaming market by 2012 (certainly possible), leave it to Nintendo and Microsoft, that would be the icing on the cake and exactly what Sony deserve.

FKNetwork said:
I got my PS3 as a free gift and i'm still not happy with it so feel very sorry for people that actually paid real cash for one

FKNetwork said:
After reading your typical PS3 "fanboy" reply I will stick to my last post: So let me get this right, because the 360 always ends up having better multiplatform games in terms of graphics/framerate/screen tear/2x or 4x AA as standard you then have to resort to audio?! lmao, desperation sets in with the sony fanboys.

FKNetwork said:
This is funny!
So he will make games for the 360 and Wii, just not the PS3 lol

FKNetwork said:
Sony fanboys are soo blind sometimes

FKNetwork said:
Warning! Delusional Sony fanboy alert, everyone exit that way ----->

FKNetwork said:
Yes, the 360 will once again be the most hardcore system this year just like last year, PS3 fanboys can pretend all they like but it doesn't come close.....

Maybe next time Sony Fanboys......

FKNetwork said:
The PS3 is an ugly system compared to the other two, I have them all sitting under/around my TV and it's only the PS3 that "seems" out of place to me,

It's hugggge, black (with a cheap tacky glossy finish), ugly and looks like a george foreman fat reducing grilling machine, I bet people wonder why I have a grill under my TV when they visit my home lol.

But lets be fair it's not just the ps3 that you bash all the time, you also troll the wii:

FKNetwork said:
The Wii is a terrible excuse of a console in this generation, sorry if people think this is flaming but I don't care, I bought a Wii and feel I have been totally ripped off, Wii is a proper console my ass, it's a kids toy simple as that which people are now realizing, the hype only lasts so long you know....

FKNetwork said:
There is no way the Wii and wii mote craze will happen again in the next gen, if it does I fear many people will give up on the games industry, I want to see decent looking games not games with rubbish graphics and rubbish controls using a silly magic wand you wave about looking like a... silly person lol

FKNetwork said:
The Wii doesn't count, it's a gimmick!

FKNetwork said:
No, I don't see the Wii as a "kids" toy, I see it as a cheap and tacky cash in, seems to have worked lol

So here you are in this thread about alligned launches which puts the ps3 3.5 million ahead of the xbox360 which is good news for sony and surprise, surprise what do you go and do? You go act like a massive xbox fanboy who can't take the fact there are some stats that show the ps3 in some ways is doing better than the xbox360. Everything you post is just pro xbox whilst you bash and put down the ps3. The sheer notion that the ps3 is better than the xbox and it could eventually overtake it in sales is just laughable to you, to the point where you think anybody who thinks differently to you is either insane or a stupid fanboy *rollseyes*. It's clear from your posts you're on a crusade against the ps3, you even dislike bluray, posting about how it's a failed format and it should should just R.I.P. as you put it *rollseyes again*. You even make several posts about how the xbox360's red ring of death issue is vastly over exagerated because you have hundreds of friends who have xbox360's and none of them have failed whilst between you and your friends several ps3's have failed...lol

Because YOU were acting like a fanboy i called you out on it. If you don't want to be called a fanboy then don't act like one. Me calling you a fanboy when you are one is not me starting on you it's me telling it like it is. Fanboys like you ruin threads, YOU started with the personal insults and talking down to me which was completely over the top and imature and some how you think you've been hard done by. I asked you to stop because YOU are ruining this thread, first with your fanboy posts and then with your childish insults towards me. If you carry on acting like this, expect to get banned.

I'm locking this thread because some people can't hold a reasonable discussion and it has been derailed beyond repair. If you want to make the thread again, go right ahead.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)