By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Same point in time: PS3 3.5 million sales ahead of X360

cookingyourmama said:

Yet againz another pointless post by me, i don't knowz what im doing, not only do i act like a massive fanboy and post rubbish but i'm also one of these people that tries to have the last word all the timez. i'll take your own advice fknetwork and stop posting now, every post i make just makes me look more foolish.

I see you listened to me then, look at your quote above^

Around the Network
FKNetwork said:
cookingyourmama said:

Yet againz another pointless post by me, i don't knowz what im doing, not only do i act like a massive fanboy and post rubbish but i'm also one of these people that tries to have the last word all the timez. i'll take your own advice fknetwork and stop posting now, every post i make just makes me look more foolish.

So when i show you up for the immature, unintelligent, fanboy you are who tries to have the last word all the time, your response to that is to create another immature, unintelligent, fanboy post in a sad attempt to have the last word.....brilliant.....

cookingyourmama said:
FKNetwork said:
cookingyourmama said:

So when i show you up for the immature, unintelligent, fanboy you are who tries to have the last word all the time, your response to that is to create another immature, unintelligent, fanboy post in a sad attempt to have the last word.....brilliant.....

Let it go, both of you, pleeeease!!!

cookingyourmama said:

brilliant.....

P.S, I smell of wee, keep clear.

Glad you liked it, and sorry to hear about your "wee" problem....

Mod note:

I am only sticking up for myself on this matter, it was "cooking-your-sheep" that started calling people fanboys and immature as can be seen in full earlier in this thread, I didn't get personal until he did, the moment he stops I will also stop, thanks.

FKNetwork said:
cookingyourmama said:

brilliant.....

P.S, I smell of wee, keep clear.

Glad you liked it, and sorry to hear about your "wee" problem....

Mod note:

I am only sticking up for myself on this matter, it was "cooking-your-sheep" that started calling people fanboys and immature as can be seen in full earlier in this thread, I didn't get personal until he did, the moment he stops I will also stop, thanks.

If you don't want to be called a fanboy then stop acting like one, unfortunately for you i have every right to call you a fanboy when you are acting like one posting ridiculous, biased, idiotic things about a console ruining the thread in the process. If you continue to post over the top insults at me then i will continue to show you up for how immature you are, so it's really simple, as soon as you stop posting back at me, i'll stop replying.

Around the Network

Cooking you are in no position to call anyone fanboy.
Also after reading your comments on other threads you shouldn't try to show anyone up for being immature.

cooking-your-sheep said:

If i don't want to be called a fanboy then i should stop acting like one, unfortunately for me you have every right to call me a fanboy when i am acting like one posting ridiculous, biased, idiotic things about a console ruining the thread in the process. If i continue to post over the top insults at you then you will continue to show me up for how immature i really am, so it's really simple, as soon as i stop posting crap at you, you will stop replying, am i correct?.

i'm very sorry for acting a tw*t, i sometimes forget to take my medication like on this occasion, it sends me a bit crazy without them and i resort to name calling and personal insults, my doctor said i'm beyond help but i still hold out some hope,

now where is my striaght jacket? have you seen it mr teddy bear? what's that, you don't talk?!....

Edited and now correct^

It was an absolute pleasure showing you up, feel free to start on me again for some more treatment....

Lord Flashheart said:

Cooking you are in no position to call anyone fanboy.
Also after reading your comments on other threads you shouldn't try to show anyone up for being immature.

This

@cooking-your-sheep

does the idiom "the pot calling the kettle black" have any meaning to you?

Being in 2nd feels so much better than being in 3rd

@FKNetwork - Stop before the child explodes in anger.

FKNetwork said:
cooking-your-sheep said:

If i don't want to be called a fanboy then i should stop acting like one, unfortunately for me you have every right to call me a fanboy when i am acting like one posting ridiculous, biased, idiotic things about a console ruining the thread in the process. If i continue to post over the top insults at you then you will continue to show me up for how immature i really am, so it's really simple, as soon as i stop posting crap at you, you will stop replying, am i correct?.

i'm very sorry for acting a tw*t, i sometimes forget to take my medication like on this occasion, it sends me a bit crazy without them and i resort to name calling and personal insults, my doctor said i'm beyond help but i still hold out some hope,

now where is my striaght jacket? have you seen it mr teddy bear? what's that, you don't talk?!....

Edited and now correct^

It was an absolute pleasure showing you up, feel free to start on me again for some more treatment....

All you're doing is showing yourself up again, the saddest thing of all is you actually think you're funny. The bottom line is you came into this thread, started bashing the playstation and acted like a fanboy and when i called you out on it you posted a bunch of immature insults.